Hi From South Florida

PCakes

Hey Everyone!

I built a Newburg a few years ago and don't really have the room to build another house, although if I can get my hands on a Bayberry Cottage I will make room (guess it's a good thing they don't make them anymore). Anyway, glad to be on board and excited to share such a fun hobby with others.

Pam

Welcome Pam...I have a Newberg waiting to be built....it's a neat house...I hope it is not a difficult construction...would like to see pics of yours....once you get 5 posts you can open a gallery....

Elicia

South Carolina

Hello Pam! :wave:

Welcome to the neighborhood! You Floridian miniaturists are sure numerous! You have lots of neighbors.

I got my Newberg kit the day before Elicia got hers! So I'd love to see your eye candy and benefit from your experience. Havanaholly, one of your fellow Floridians also has a Newberg kit.

The Bayberry is a cute house. Many of us suffer from a lack of space for houses in our homes, but if a special house comes along, you'll figure out how to make it work!

if I can get my hands on a Bayberry Cottage I will make room (guess it's a good thing they don't make them anymore).

Pam

Welcome! Nice to have you! Oh and be careful what you say around here, someone on here may just know where to find that Bayberry Cottage and then the next thing you know your house is stuffed with little houses! Not that this is a problem :wave:

Welcome to the little family, Pam! I also have a NIB Newberg I hope to build some day. I'm up here in the middle of the FL Panhandle, NW of Tallahassee.

You Floridian miniaturists are sure numerous! You have lots of neighbors.
Not really, FL is a large/ long state and we're all spread out.

Hi Pam and Welcome.

Where in south Florida are you? I'm in SW Florida, in Cape Coral, near Ft Myers.

To make your albums public. Go to your 'My Albums' page (there's a link at the top of the page). Scroll down and at the bottom on the left hand side there is a menu option for 'Edit Albums' (under 'Controls'). Click that. You should then see a list of your albums. they have little drop-down menus next to them, select 'Edit'. This brings up a new screen. About half way down is a tick-box, tick it to make your albums Public.

Thanks everybody, I got my albums open. I'll be adding more pix once I get them formatted. For those who've asked I live in Delray Beach, it's in-between Boca and Boynton Beach. There's a dollhouse store nearby called "The Dollhouse Corner". The owners are really nice.

I live in Delray Beach, it's in-between Boca and Boynton Beach.
I know where that is, I grew up in West Palm Beach (now live 'way up North in the Big Bend in Havana!). I may get back down your way next year, DH is trying to talk me into attending my highschool class' 50th anniversary reunion.

I like the floors in your Newberg, really pretty.

Thanks everybody, I got my albums open. I'll be adding more pix once I get them formatted. For those who've asked I live in Delray Beach, it's in-between Boca and Boynton Beach. There's a dollhouse store nearby called "The Dollhouse Corner". The owners are really nice.

That's Barbara's store the Dollhouse Corner.... Their mini group/club meets in Boca I believe. I like her shop too I go there every couple of months and of course I just went to their mini show a few weeks back.

Welcome to the forum!!

I live in Lake Worth, so I'm not too far from you!