Tattoos

MiniMadWoman

• Replies 99
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

She's almost ready, Corry! Probably about another week before I dare show her off. I want her to look spectacular!

My pin up girl covers the entire length of my right outer calf. Sounds huge, but she's perfect!

She's almost ready, Corry! Probably about another week before I dare show her off. I want her to look spectacular!

My pin up girl covers the entire length of my right outer calf. Sounds huge, but she's perfect!

yay!!!! ;)

I have 3 tats that are all on my upper arms so they acn be covered up while I am at work.

Left arm:

Tribal band with a bear paw underneath it to represent strength was my first one after I moved to Colorado.

Right arm:

Bull skull with Indian bead and feathers hanging from the horn.

Above that one I have 2 eagle feathers crossing at the quill with a rising sun and a wolf's paw in the sun.

I dont have any pics of them that I can find (not much of being in front of the camera as to being behind it).

I need to get them all redone. Years of being in the sun during the summer has faded them. Plus its another reason to get back into the tat chair till I can save up the money for the one on my back. It is suppose to take eight 8 hour sessions to do it because of all the detail I want done to it.

There's no actual meaning behind my tattoos except that they were done by a very dear friend at the time who was just starting to tattoo and at the time needed someone who trusted and believed in him. :groucho: I haven't seen him in years and time and events take their toll, but the memories will always be there. :hug:

OK - Here's my photos - not big and splashy like so many others.

I already posted the one on my left foot. I designed all of them except the rose on my neck.

Pay no attention to the dry skin please - it's still winter here!

Right foot - I like the way a toe rings looks but hate how it feels, so I have one I can't feel.

post-3223-1238549521_thumb.jpg

Band around left ankle - Barbed-Wire entertwined with roses and thorns.

post-3223-1238549563_thumb.jpg

This was my third tat - Brown Cowboy Boots and a black cowboy hat with a red hat band - It says Josh - Set Free.

I got this in memory of my son on what would have been his 21st birthday, Aug. 17, 1998.

post-3223-1238549589_thumb.jpg

Rose on my neck. This was my very first one. I had gotten a temporary one identical to this

at a cosmetology show and liked it so much and got so many compliments I went and had a real one done.

My first of nine.... (yes, they seem to be addicting)

post-3223-1238549603_thumb.jpg

Butterfly on my left hand - this was my second one. It hurt but I love it!

post-3223-1238549626_thumb.jpgpost-3223-1238549662_thumb.jpg

Band around my right wrist - I like this one a lot too! Well, I like 'em all!!

post-3223-1238549638_thumb.jpg

I have two more but can't take pics myself. I'll get hubby to do that when he

gets home in the next day or two. Unless you've seen enough....

Pam, we want more pictures please!!

There's no actual meaning behind my tattoos except that they were done by a very dear friend at the time who was just starting to tattoo and at the time needed someone who trusted and believed in him. :groucho: I haven't seen him in years and time and events take their toll, but the memories will always be there. :hug:

Greg, what a sweet thing to do! You're a great friend!

BTW, did I tell you all Kat Von D was in Madison doing a book signing on February 14th? Anyway, Brian took some great pictures of her while I was waiting to have my book signed.

This is Kat hugging the present I just gave her for Valentine's Day. It had a little stuffed monkey, some peanut butter valentines and those word candies (whatever you call them). Isn't she cute!!

post-267-1238561801_thumb.jpg

This is Kat signing my book.

post-267-1238561467_thumb.jpg

And Kat signing the book of the girl that was behind us in line.

post-267-1238561310_thumb.jpg

i could never get one i am so afraid of needles i have to take a pill for my nerves to calm me down just to get my blood drawn its that bad. I would like one or two thought i would like a halo with wings for my baby Christopher that passes away at 7 weeks and the USMC symbol with grandpas girl around it . jay wants two but i told him no but i will most then likely change my mind later on we'll see

My boyfriend got the Star Wars Mandalorian symbol on his calf. It is gigantic. He is the world biggest Star Wars geek ever. Like, dresses up for the conventions and everything. He wants another Star Wars tattoo but he doesn't know what he wants yet.

We don't have any yet but we have a wish list and drawings of what we want someday. I've always said no to them only because it is about the only thing I can honestly tell my children I've never done. LOL! You guys have got me thinking about it again though and I think I'll have to dig the folder out and tinker with them again. My other half has a design for his son that passed that he has always wanted on his upper arm but the design is still not quite right. And since then his Father has also passed so I might try to work him into it also.

On a lighter note, I have always wanted him to get Mr Yuck on the side of his neck. I know you guys have never seen us but my other half is a big, scary looking dude lol! Unfortunately, he is also in law enforcement and mr yuck on his neck would not go over very well with his superiors. They aren't allowed facial hair, piercings or ink that you can see outside their uniforms. So, mr yuck has to wait for retirement.

And the other picture is what I want to get on the small of my back. :)

post-3956-1238951028.jpg

post-3956-1238951379_thumb.jpg

I have two, a dragonfly tramp stamp and a fish on my upper right thigh that is a cross between a betta and goldfish (kinda like a koi). I used to keep both kinds of those fish, but now I only have one betta (in rl life).

I'd like a frog to complete my pond collection, but I can't decide where on earth to put it. It would be so neat if I could find someone to incorporate it with the dragonfly.....

I also have a my nose pierced and I did have another area pierced (think two of them) that I took out because it was going on two years and I still couldn't say that they were healed. I guess I'm an extremely slow healer. I hated not being able to change them.

My husband has nothing, so I guess I am the 'wild' one.

Sabrina

• 2 weeks later...

I'm not one to believe in the bad luck, but I've also heard that it's a bad luck thing.

I know names of significant others can be bad, but this is initials of a friend that's passed, a completely different thing.