Don`t you hate it when...

heidiiiii

Don`t you hate it when you drop a pill on the floor? You hear where it went but you just cannot find it.

Don`t you love it when your breakfast omelet comes out with a perfect fold?

Add yours!

Don't you hate it when you have days where nothing seems to go right, no matter what you do. :rofl::p

Don't you just love it when there are days that you don't HAVE to do anything and can lounge around in your pj's all day (especially when the whole family does this). :groucho:

Don`t you hate it when you drop a pill on the floor? You hear where it went but you just cannot find it.

This is especially true around here . . . I'd hate for one of the animals to get it!! :groucho:

Don`t you love it when your breakfast omelet comes out with a perfect fold?

YES!! It happens so rarely that one must treasure the moment!

Don't you hate it when your angelic 18-month old stands there holding his teddybear out to you and one eye is missing and there's stuffing stuck to the corner of his mouth?

Don't you love it when you get back from getting the kid Xrayed and no button showed up, and then you find the teddy's eye where it rolled under the refrigerator you thought you'd looked under?

(Don't ask...)

I hate it when I'm at a light or stop sign, ready to make a right hand turn and some big truck or SUV is pulled out too far and I can't see if any traffic is coming.

I really hate it when I pull forward a little to see what's past the big vehicle and they pull forward too.

Why do they always do that????????!!!!!

I really love it when I get to work on something I enjoy all day without anyone bugging me about anything.

I hate it when I'm at a light or stop sign, ready to make a right hand turn and some big truck or SUV is pulled out too far and I can't see if any traffic is coming.

I really hate it when I pull forward a little to see what's past the big vehicle and they pull forward too.

:) BIG DITTOS on THAT one!!!

For the same reason dogs lick their butts, Grazhe; because they can!

Don't you hate it when your children literally fight all day long about nothing.....

And don't you love it later in the evening when they are all curled up next to you and eachother saying 'I love you mommy' as they drift off to sleep.....

S