Happy Anniversary Tracy!

Deb

I just noticed that it's your 4th Anniversary Tracy! :) This seems as good a time as any to tell you thank you for everything thing that you do to keep the forum a happy place for everyone. There are so many things that you do behind the scenes that no one ever knows about but those things keep the forum running smoothly and make it such a fun place to be. You always have time to take care of problems for us as well as finding games, information and cool stuff to share with us. And on top of all that, you're one of the most talented miniaturists in the world and are an inspiration to us all.

Most amazing of all, you do all these things and make it seem effortless. But we know how much time and energy and hard work you put into making things look easy and for that and so many, many other things, we're going to call today "Tracy Appreciation Day" and tell you how much we love you.

Group hug everyone!!!! :D

Deb

Couldn't have said it better Deb! We are so very lucky to have Tracy - this forum wouldn't be the GREAT PLACE IT IS without her!

HAPPY ANNIVERSARY TRACY!! :)

Thank you for all you do to keep us happy, informed and inspired!

Many happy returns Tracy! You are sooooo much a part of this forum. I have always admired your work here and other places and strive to be as good as you one day! Beautiful work! Beautiful person!

What a Wonderful Surprise to see this topic Deb, you are so sweet!!! :) Thank you all so much!! You have no idea how much your comments mean to me! It seems like this has just been one tough year for me but coming here is like taking a nice vacation from worries!!

I enjoy being here with you all too so much and I think the Inspiration thing goes both ways! You all inspire me too, so much so, that I can never imagine not being part of this family we have here!! Plus, with Dean & the rest of our Greenleaf family working on Surprises for everyone all of the time it has been just so Wonderful!! Our Greenleaf Forum has been around now for 7 years and you ALL are Wonderful and make everything fun too! I'm Sending each and everyone of you :D BIG Love and Group HUGS :rain:

:)

I just noticed that it's your 4th Anniversary Tracy! :) This seems as good a time as any to tell you thank you for everything thing that you do to keep the forum a happy place for everyone. There are so many things that you do behind the scenes that no one ever knows about but those things keep the forum running smoothly and make it such a fun place to be. You always have time to take care of problems for us as well as finding games, information and cool stuff to share with us. And on top of all that, you're one of the most talented miniaturists in the world and are an inspiration to us all.

Most amazing of all, you do all these things and make it seem effortless. But we know how much time and energy and hard work you put into making things look easy and for that and so many, many other things, we're going to call today "Tracy Appreciation Day" and tell you how much we love you.

Group hug everyone!!!! :D

Deb

Yeah, what she said!! :rain:

HAPPY ANNIVERSARY, TRACY!

Thank you for all you do to inspire, educate and encourage us!! You're the best and the forum wouldn't be what it is without you!!

Green apple pucker for everyone!! :)