Dunkin Donuts Iced Coffee

heidiiiii

All day today at Dunkin Donuts, their small iced coffees are only 50cents.

For every coffee bought, 10% will go to the Dunkin Donuts community foundation to support Homes for our Troops.

(i still wish they offered Soy or Rice milk as a cream alternative.. :) )

Heidi, are you lactose intolerant? I am and I can't stand soy or rice milk. I'm going to try goats milk and see how it is, but otherwise I'm struggling to find a milk replacement for me. I used to buy a certain brand at Walmart, but they've decided to no longer carry it, so I'm s.o.l. My local chain has a store brand that hasn't bothered me yet, so I think that will be my current replacement, but I haven't drank much of it yet to tell. I try to get my calcium also by yogurt, which doesn't bother me much.

I don't care for iced coffee, either. Or regular coffee for that matter. But that's a great deal for all you coffee drinkers.

Heidi, are you lactose intolerant? .

I probably am a little bit but I started drinking it when Chelsea became a vegan. I like the taste of it. Plus it helps substituting because of cholesterol.

OMG I LOVE iced coffee! Make it myself all the time! So refreshing! I make pots of hot coffee and let it cool and keep it in the refrigerator for those times when a good jolt will keep me going!

OMG I LOVE iced coffee! Make it myself all the time! So refreshing! I make pots of hot coffee and let it cool and keep it in the refrigerator for those times when a good jolt will keep me going!

So do DH & I! Only now that we have discovered the java chillers from Sonic and no longer make more than three cups of coffee at a time (French press pot), we have cut 'way back on our caffeine intake!

There are no Duncan Doughnuts here in Montana, and certainly no coffee shops here in town. In Missoula they have coffee shops and they are now charging $5.95 for a latte, so I haven't had one in years now. I make my own at home! I grind my own beans too, and love it!

Nothing better then an iced cold coffee on a warm spring/summer day. I make my own also but I just had to have one at the coffee place. It is like a rite of the season..move over hot..here comes the ice.

There is a coffee shop downtown that offers soy or rice milk as a creamer alternative. I do not go their often but when I am in the area, I go there instead. Better for my blood to forgo cow of any sort. I do still get my dairy in me..do not get me wrong. This is just something I chose to do one day for myself..and I like the taste. I cannot drink coffee black..Ick!