YouTube videos of my Gardens

Bree1978

If you have some time here are some vids from last summer! It's been so stinking cold this year, I wanted to share what's to come! Please watch in HQ (high quality, red button) because I have to convert the file and then I tend lose a lot of it's original clarity.

Your gardens looked great - can't wait for everything to grow back here.

Noticed that the cat liked to be in the picture a lot! And sounds like you either have a lot of planes going by overhead or there was distant thunder, or both, based on the background noise.

Thanks for sharing!

Your gardens looked great - can't wait for everything to grow back here.

Noticed that the cat liked to be in the picture a lot! And sounds like you either have a lot of planes going by overhead or there was distant thunder, or both, based on the background noise.

Thanks for sharing!

Thank you! And yes, that's Jane, she is always helping with the garden!

The noise is from the major highway that I live on. Although, I am in a rural area...lol.

I can't wait for tomatoes from the garden!!!

Me either, I'm going to do more and put them in an actual veggie garden this year...that is what I have been working on all day....well other than piddling around on youtube and here tee hee.

S