Happy Birthday!!

heidiiiii

Ooooooooh, it's Tracy's birthday!! Time for the green apple pucker, a whole bunch of double chocolate brownies and a trip thru Tracy's galleries to oooh and aaah over her houses. Everybody gets to stay in their jammies and no one goes to work! Grab your glasses and some ice and spend the day enjoying Tracy's fabulous eye candy.

Have a happy day Tracy! I hope it's filled with all the things you love.

Deb

Everybody gets to stay in their jammies and no one goes to work!

sorry to miss the party but todays my first day! wouldnt want to make that kind of impression :)

:wave: HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!! :w00t:

:w00t: :)

Watch out for that Barbie. What shifty eyes. She looks like she's about to grab the green apple pucker and/or the brownies and take off!

Ooooooooh, it's Tracy's birthday!! Time for the green apple pucker, a whole bunch of double chocolate brownies and a trip thru Tracy's galleries to oooh and aaah over her houses. Everybody gets to stay in their jammies and no one goes to work! Grab your glasses and some ice and spend the day enjoying Tracy's fabulous eye candy.

Have a happy day Tracy! I hope it's filled with all the things you love.

Deb

:w00t: Happy Birthday sweetie and Deb, that is THE perfect way to spend any day! I allready have my glass and can bring some double chocolate cake surprise?!? :)

I hope you have a great day Tracy!!!

HUGS

Thank You All for the well Wishes!! To be honest, I forgot today was my birthday until someone sent me a note about it. I don't feel any older :yes: I guess that's a good thing. I have been hanging out with my Son & his Girlfriend today and since I have never celebrated birthdays before, it's kinda easy for me to forget (sometimes I don't notice until after that day has passed :ohyeah: )

Anyway, Thank you all for the well wishes & Apple Pucker!! It's really sweet of you all!! :flowers: