Spring Fling Picture Problem!

I am trying to send off the 3 pics of my husband's Spring Fling entry -- but it seems to be taking a very long time to transmit. Perhaps they're too big? If they fail, can I resubmit the pics (resized) and entry? He'll KILL me if I've goofed this up!! :D:hmm:

If you are taking them directly from the digital camera and sending then chances are they are too big. Your best bet is to get a photo / computer savvy friend to resize for you.

Well, we'll see what happens. Supposedly they've been "sent". The "rules" say I'm supposed to get a confirmation in 48 hours...and there's plenty of time...so I'll see if Greenleaf got them "as sent". If not, I know how to resize, and shoulda done that, I guess, from the beginning...but...

anyway. Thanks. I'll let you know what happens.

Ann...I just received a confirmation email that they got my pics & entry. Did you hear anything?

Steve in PA

"All's well that ends well" :D Got a nice note from our good buddy Dean that the entry with pictures was received! Whew!! :hmm:

Good luck to everyone! (But my husband's gonna win!!! :banana: )