Anyone have the Storybook instructions?

Sherry

Oh, I'm sure some one in here can help you out. Not to worry. If you want you can put a call into GL and I'm sure they would be glad to send you a set.

Here's a good guess though, there in the last place you moved them to. Ha, ha.

We have a 'person' in our house and his/her name is "I don't know" and he/she has a friend named "I didn't do it" and of course thier friend "Wasn't Me"

Good luck in your search,

Dar

I just had to get them out and look at them, as this will be my first Greenleaf house. And I know I put them up somewhere 'safe'. But with the chaos this house is in right now, no telling what I decided was safe!

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...

Sherry, I found out you can download instructions right from this site. I couldn't find the Orchid ones and someone told me where to find them plus they were updated. Just in case! lol

I can't wait to see your Antiques collection! :p

Not all of the house instructions are there, Roxxie, including the Storybook. But someone here was kind enough to scan theirs and send them to me. My antiques collection is growing! I probably have too much furniture now, but I want it nicely cluttered!

Oh I didn't know that Sherry, sorry about that. Thank goodness for this site with so many people to share information with! I have this picture in my head of how your antique shop might look so I can't wait to see the real deal. :(