Wolfie has a new love! Move over Viggo!

Wolfie

YES! His name is Stavros Flatly! You can find him on u-tube! He has been in the finals of Briton's has Talent shows! He and his son perform the most fabulous dance routines!

Ah yes, Wolfie is in love! I wish I could save all of his videos to watch in private! Does anyone know how to save those UTubes to your hard drive?

In the meantime, here is a picture of my love

That really was a cute act.

But I wish that they didn't try to compare "apples to oranges" -- put singers (or maybe musicians) in one category, dancers in another, and so on.

Anyway..I suspect they'll make something of their act somewhere. :doh:

And you could always make a couple of dolls in their honor! :)

Oh my goodness! How funny is that! I was grinning from ear to ear . . . they're just too cute! I must say though that I was rooting for 'Susan Boyle' . . . she didn't make me laugh, but she was good at making me cry! She even had Brian crying . . . which doesn't happen often!

Gina, I totally agree with you. that guy is so funny, not only in his act but he is quick witted and so entertaining. He told Simon Cowell that he must have some greek in him somewhere cos no-one could be that cool and not be greek - I laughed my socks off. Not only that, the relationship between him and his son is just darling.

Jo

x

I used to dance in a lot of Greek clubs and really loved the people and they loved me. My stage name was also Greek - Kasina - it means little flower. At least I was told that...LOL Yes, he, his son, his whole family have a wonderful time together. I have watched all of the utubes on them that I could....from the audition, to the first show, then the second, then the third. Yes, they should have three winners - one for singing, one for dancing and one for all the rest.

I hear that Susan Boyle is in the hospital. That is sad. But she will have a wonderful career for the rest of her life I think!

What a voice! But then regarding Stavros - what a dancer! Who can forget his opening number where he goes running and leaping around the stage. No, he is not related to Michael Flatley - whom I'm sure was laughing like crazy if he saw the video.