Hello from North Carolina

saphyre

:D I am looking forward to being on here and may ask silly questions occasionally. I have been collecting dollhouses,room boxes, building supplies, all kinds of furnishings and 100's (I do mean several 100) of House of Miniatures Kits and other items. I do think I have all of the furniture kits and all of the rugs kits plus several brass an pewter items from them. I have several how to books and tools to build with. The only things I have done so far are several HOM furniture kits. I am finally ready to start building a House. I will be starting with the Linfield (I desperately need the instructions if anyone has them, please let me know). I will eventually post some itenms to swap on here. I am from North Carolina and trapped in the house all of the time due to a work injury. Please message me if any one is in the Concord,NC area and would like to get together to do Dollhouses or mini furniture. It would be a lot of fun to have someone with a common interest as a friend!

Hello, Saphyre, and welcome to the forum!

I really like the HOM kits, too, although I don't have as many houses as you do!

Good luck finding your instructions, and with finding someone local to meet up with.

My cat just walked across the keyboard and left you this message: 4555555r

Welcome, Donna.....as you will see, you have several neighbors in South Carolina. I know of some in the North Carolina area as well. Hopefully you will find someone to play with your dollhouses with you. I make it up to the Charlotte area about every 3 - 4 months when I really want to shop (which truthfully, wanting to is more often than 3 - 4 months).

I am looking forward to being on here and may ask silly questions occasionally.
No such thing. If you have a question and cannot find the answer it's silly NOT to ask.

Welcome to the little family, Donna.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...