Brimbles

Elicia

Saw it early yesterday morning and can't decide. I would so love to make it but its kind of big and my "real" house is kind of small. Like I said somewhere else on here I could get rid of the sofa, the table or something for a nice DH! LOL :)

I built the Jefferson 30 years ago and gave it away! Boo hoo!

Be still my heart - The Brimble's in laser-cut.... :)

<already have an older kit under the bed, but oh, to have one in laser-cut would be a dream!>

I may just have to have 2 of them to build :) , or the Emerson, or Willowcrest...yep, I want them all!! :)

I went to the GL store and i didnt see anythig about a brimbles...Am I blind????? :banana:

Here's the quick link for it: http://shop.greenleafdollhouses.com/Brimbles-Mercantile.html#

I'm *SO* excited! I've always wanted a Brimbles! Actually, Sarah Ann wants a Brimbles. She would have had one in the first place but I couldn't find a Brimbles anywhere. She's already put her little foot down and told me that I have to build one for her as soon as possible and move all her stock from the store into it. It'll be an exciting day for both of us when we have her "moving" day and get her settled happily into the Brimbles she always wanted.

<pausing to think> Of course, I've always thought the Brimbles would make an excellent old west saloon so I can see two of them in my future.

Deb

Dean, we need more one half scale of existing 1:12..........We're running out of space........

Yes, I agree. Half scale Beacon Hill pleeeeease??? I just can't afford the shipping of 1" scale dollhouses to Australia.

I have to sell my "old" Emerson Row and Country Cottage first...THEN I can buy a laser Brimbles. And a lighthouse. And....

So many dollhouses, so little time! :banana:

(Anybody want an "original" ER and/or Country Cottage? Send me a message. Let's make a deal!) :wave:

Kathleen, you can hide it in my house...I promise I'll just play with it a little bit....
In your dreams, Elicia.... :banana: ...although I suppose a little extra petting of parts wouldn't hurt anything.

Now, you all might have thought I was kidding about hiding it. Not so - this is the one that I simply must have. I work 3 days/week, have really nice bosses and a BIG office. Get my drift??

Oh boy, oh boy, oh boy! :banana:

This is a happy day.

I've been checking the store daily for the new kits and today started making my order screaming for joy until I got to the bit of shipping and payment. UPS-rates to Finland, $ 168 or $ 181. Autch! So I emailed the customer service and got a superfast answer and shipping under $ 60 so now I'm very happy indeed. :wave:

I can't wait until the house arrives, i have so many plans for it already. I'm going to make a ceramic shop/cafe wich is run by bunny twins. I'm thinking of making the balcony and porch a bit larger.

lol, the one day I don't check the store, it's now there :banana:

Gotta start saving for the Beaumont--heard that was going to be re-released this year too! Maybe a Brimbles a little farther down the line..I have about 7 houses waiting to be built now..I think they will start whining if I bring too many more home--maybe I can sneak one...two is doubtful now,lol ...

oh gosh, I just looked at the Brimbles--I truly like it more as laser cut...gee, maybe if I'm really quiet, maybe I can sneak this one in too :wave:

YES YES YES I do believe that you are the first! I LOVE when theres a surprise at the Greenleaf Store. lol Wow, its gorgeous. I would love for it to sit side by side with the Vineyard, they look like they are both made for eachother.

Im not building any houses right now but man, is my wishlist growing and Im happy about it too. I just about have built every Greenleaf house but now that they are bringing more models back by the truck load, I know that my projects are no where near completed. My goal is to build every single one of them...lol Cant wait to start ordering my next house.