Big News

Lyn

I have some HUGE news that I wanted to share with you all. Most of you know that I went through a real rough time 3 years agao left my kids father and got divorced and then I met a real wonderful man at daycare and I have been with him for over a year now along with my 3 kids and his daughter so my family grew to 6/ NOW we are gonna have a BABY at the end of January and Iam very excited even though we both are starting all over again. I went to yard sales yesterday and found the most beautiful stroller for 5.00 couldnt go wrong. I wanted to share with you all my Happy Fairy Tale ending!! The kids are very excited to be haveing a new brother or sister. B)

That is absolutely wonderful to hear! Congratulations!!! It's hard to remember when the crummy things are happening, that something great is always around the corner.... Have fun shopping the yard sales, they're a definitely a goldmine of baby stuff!

Thanks Everyone for all the wonderful comments so far this baby is doing great no problems except for being hungry all them time I go back to the drs next week.