Life Happens

Merry

Mary, I'm so sorry for you and your husband - I'm sending healing energies and positive vibes your way. :)

I hope your DH recovers quickly, and that you will be able to report good news before too long. :)

Greenleafers can really help, even over great distances, with our caring thoughts and support. :hug: We'll be here if you need to vent - or just take a breather.

I need to apologize to you all. I guess I didn't check the box that enables email notification, and I thought no one replied to my post.

I received another topic's notification that I felt a response was needed so I took time to look at it.

But then I looked at my post, and saw that there were many replies. All of you have been so wonderful and kind. The people on this forum are wonderful, absolutely wonderful.

Thank you so very much. I'm so worried about my husband. It seems like life has stopped.

Your replies have been so uplifting.

Mary, Mary, Mary. :unsure: What were you thinking! Of course we all replied - and are busy working on positive, healing waves of energy for you and your DH. Glad you posted ... and glad that you have now ticked the notification box. :violin: