Free Paint

30 posts in this topic

Thanks for the info. Just ordered mine. We will see what turns up.

Hope you enjoy your paint-offer not valid for Canadians

Thank you for the link Pat! I just ordered mine (antique white).

I couldn't resist a color called Stormy Night!

Thanks for the linkie!

That's great!! Thanks! Ordered a "brown" colored called Sweet Tea for the accents on my Tennyson...

Glad you all ordered. I ordered Candy Apple. It is gorgeous enough to eat. LOL

Thanks for the link. I ordered Belgian Waffle. :)

They're probably hoping people will have to buy more since a quart won't be enough for most projects.... it's more than enough for a dollhouse or two though...

Yep, it's not meant to be, not available for us. Back to the booboo paint section of Home Depot! LOL

Thanks for the tip, I just ordered antique white. That ought to be enough to do the Storybook exterior, for sure.

Thanks! I ordered one of the browns..can't remember the exact name now...but figured that it could work with a lot of things, and mix with other stuff too. A quart is a LOT of paint! :)

I got Deep Forest Green for my Tennyson. Yay! Thanks for sharing the link with us! I wonder if Glidden is going to be curious about so many people ordering paint for "other". LOL!

Deb

Ordered on June 26 and received today. WOW. I thought it would be 4 weeks but it wasn't even a week. Cool.

I don't seem to be able to find the spot to order a free quart. There's a link the print a rebate off a gallon. I really want to get one, but time is running short! It's been crazy this last week what with plumbing problems.

Yeah, it says because of overwhelming demand, they're out...so that's why the rebate :groucho: My mom was going to order one for me)

I hope I get mine, it ought to be fun to see dh find a quart of paint in the mailbox!

I think I am going to go to home depot and get a trial size of the ground nutmeg as an accent to the whispering wheat. I know I was going to have my son order that one but since they are out, oh well. One free is better than no free.

I got my Free paint today olivewood there said 3 or 4 weeks it come really fast :happydance:

Hooray! Got my free paint today also.Wow, that came very fast! Thank you, Glidden!!