Free Paint

PATBIDLACK

Thanks for the link. I ordered Belgian Waffle. :)

They're probably hoping people will have to buy more since a quart won't be enough for most projects.... it's more than enough for a dollhouse or two though...

Thanks! I ordered one of the browns..can't remember the exact name now...but figured that it could work with a lot of things, and mix with other stuff too. A quart is a LOT of paint! :)

I got Deep Forest Green for my Tennyson. Yay! Thanks for sharing the link with us! I wonder if Glidden is going to be curious about so many people ordering paint for "other". LOL!

Deb

I don't seem to be able to find the spot to order a free quart. There's a link the print a rebate off a gallon. I really want to get one, but time is running short! It's been crazy this last week what with plumbing problems.

I think I am going to go to home depot and get a trial size of the ground nutmeg as an accent to the whispering wheat. I know I was going to have my son order that one but since they are out, oh well. One free is better than no free.

• 3 weeks later...