Free Paint

PATBIDLACK

Did you get an email from them? They sent me one the day after mine arrived with directions on how to open it. LMK if you need them, I can post it here.

ETA - I'll just post it below anyway,

Due to regulations, your free quart of Glidden™ paint is secured by a special locking ring. Here are instructions for removal of the ring.

Place a pair of pliers over the outer portion of the locking ring and clamp down. Apply an upward pressure on the pliers until the locking ring separates from the container. Peel the remaining portion of the locking ring off by hand.

Removing the ring from the container typically causes the locking ring to deform. Therefore, the locking ring is non-reusable after its initial removal.

Still have questions? Feel free to call our customer service line at 1-800-GLIDDEN. Don't forget to allow 3-4 weeks for delivery of your free quart of paint.

Thanks again for your interest in Glidden paint!

The Glidden Team

I got mine last week.... I ordered deepest aqua to do a small wall in my bathroom... When I showed Hubby he said it cannot be used in the bathroom.... so I have a can of beautiful deepest aqua. I was thinking of using it on the San Fran but I dont know what colors should go with it.... or if it should even be used on the San Fran rehab.

kellee

I got mine last week.... I ordered deepest aqua to do a small wall in my bathroom... When I showed Hubby he said it cannot be used in the bathroom.... so I have a can of beautiful deepest aqua. I was thinking of using it on the San Fran but I dont know what colors should go with it.... or if it should even be used on the San Fran rehab.

kellee

Why did he say it could not be used in your bathroom? I don't know why you couldn't use it for your San Fran, though. Sounds like a pretty color!