been a while since I've been on the forum...

Peachie

Hi Everyone, its been a while since I've built or finished anything...shame on me...but I do have 2 projects I'm working on...

they are finally getting to the bottom of my medical issues...and I'm so thankful for that...I hate going through all kinds of test...I had to find a new family dr...and he hasn't let up doing test and trying to find out what is wrong...hopefully I will have answers soon...so that is why I've been quiet on the forum...just dealing with all of it...

what got me back to wanting to build is I'm repairing the dollhouse I did for nieces...my next house is the Laurel and Primrose...and I'm trying to come up with ideals to what I'm going to do with it...

• Replies 96
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Good to see you again!

Glad you found a Dr. who's interested in what's really wrong! Too many Drs just think we women are either "anxious or depressed" as I've been told before...or being over dramatic! If you feel somethings wrong, trust your instinct and search til you get the answers you want :)

My daughter is building a Laurel too :) Nice house!

this is the second time...I'm fixing it....they love the dollhouse and play with it every day...

I can't wait to start on the Laurel...but I'm waiting till after my test next week...then things should get back to almost normal...I have missed you all dearly...

Welcome Peachie! Don't think I've said "HI" to you before! Hope your health issues are over soon. I have a Laurel/Primrose that I tinker with while I'm attempting other things.

I decided to make them a Harry Potter All Grown Up house.No pix yet.Working on it.

Welcome,again! :)

• 2 weeks later...

I've had time to think about how I'm going to do the Luarel...I've been in the hospital and had surgery...so I'm recovering...they found my problem and hopefully its fixed now....been reading some back issues of dollhouse miniatures...

thanks to all of you...I'm doing better each day...I've got 2 more weeks before I can do alot of things...I'm taking it one day at a time...I do believe they have fixed my problem...and I'm just glad to still be here...while in the hospital my b/p dropped to 80/36....just keep me in your prayers and thoughts...

hugs to all of you

Sweetie, so happy that the docs finally got to the bottom of the trouble you have been going through and that they have done what needed so that you can start feeling better again. Please do take it easy on yourself and allow you to heal well, it is great seeing you here again!!!!

HUGS

I am feeling better...and I keep increasing doing things daily...the dr. office has called 5 times so far to make sure I'm doing okay...which I think is nice of them...the dr. is still very concerned about my situation...but I'm strong and I have my family and friends rooting me on...thanks to all of you...

hugs....

thank you all...for your kind words and prayers...the last few days have been rough...I was doing some better...but seems small things keep creeping up...so I will be off to the dr. tomorrow...I'm told more test to come and maybe more surgery...oh fun fun...just gonna pray for the strength to get through all this...I'm a strong person but all of this has taken its toll on me...trying to deal with all of it...one day I was fine...doctor diagnosed what was wrong boom 4 days later in the hospital and having surgery...yes the surgery saved my life...I'm sorry to be venting...

Ellen, never be sorry for "venting" OK?!? Talking about things is necessary in the healing process as well so you just vent away!

Keeping fingers and toes crossed for you getting better and better!!!

:p :p

HUGS