been a while since I've been on the forum...

Peachie

• Replies 96
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

thank you to all of you...I'm not feeling any better...but I keep praying that everything will be okay...I'm staying positive through all of this...just a minor set back...I'm taking it easy but still exercising like the dr. recommends...I really can't explain how I feel right now...so much to deal with...hugs to all of you

Thinking of you during your setback. Just do little bits for your recovery and don't push too hard to be better all at once. Often these big operations / illnesses take an awful lot longer to recover from than people think even though you feel so much better than you did before. Take your time for your recovery.

thank you Deb...I have to go back to both dr. tomorrow...its been a rough weekend...even though we had a family reunion to attend I didn't get to stay long at the event...got my feet up and taking it easy...if I'm not on for a few days...I will be in the hospital...my new home away from home...I just want to get better so I can get back into doing minis...

Peachie, the minis will wait for you - they're very patient. :hmm: I hope you are getting all the help you need, and that we will have you back here very soon. Mini hugs, and lots of positive, healing energy on its way to you!

seen both doctors today...next week they are going to do the other test...but they told me to continue to exercise...he said he hoped it showed on these test what the problem is...thank you for your prayers and hugs they are deeply appreciated...its been a very rough day and the evening wasn't any better...so off to bed for me...rest..rest...rest...

• 4 weeks later...

just a brief message to say hi...I get some of my test results tomorrow...and have a dr. appt in the am...hoping that all goes well...I have the Laurel and Primrose out...and believe it or not...I will be sanding some sat...I'm in the stage of cutting the pieces out...it felt good to open the box...and smell that wood again...everyone have a great day...I have a friend their daughter is 9 and she is dying with cancer...could you all keep her in your thoughts and prayers...you know when we think we are seeing it hard...look around someone else is seeing it harder...

"May your troubles be less, your blessings more and nothing but happiness come through your door"

Peachie I have just been reading all the posts - I am fairly new and still havent gotten to all of them. My most heartfelt prayers and hugs coming your way. Also many prayers for the young lady you speak of. Pacemakers are works of wonders. Cant wait till you are up and about and building and posting pics. God bless

thank you all for your support...I just got back from my dr. appt...I have been in the dr. office for 3 hours not waiting room...dr. office...the news I got today wasn't the best or the worst...but I have to have more test...all I want to do right now is cry but I keep holding my head high...the load I'm carrying is heavy at the moment...but with the support from my family and friends will help get me through this....

update on the little girl...no change in her condition....

I'm sorry to hear that the news wasn't all good, Peachie. I had high hopes you would post differently - however, I'm glad that it wasn't all bad, either. You do have friends who care, and a loving family ... please feel the warm, caring energy that we all send your way. I am working on healing thoughts for you, and comforting waves for the little girl. What a sad time you are going through - I feel for you, very much. :)

thank you...there is no change in the little girl....but they are doing everything they can...

since I was on here last...I had a blood vessel to rupture and I lost alot of blood...so the dr. told me that it could happen again at any time...so he has me on rest and taking it easy...and I go tomorrow to get the results of my scan...I'm praying the outcome is good...now you know why I haven't been on the forum much...

Peachie, I'm so sorry to hear that! Please do take it easy - I hope you have some mini mags and maybe some very small projects you can do on a tray while you rest? You have had a long road to travel ... I will be thinking of a turn in the road ... to recovery! :D

the news today from the dr. is not what I wanted to hear...its not good news...so I'm going to take a break from things and take care of my medical issues...I'm still thinking positive...but right now things are more serious than what I had thought...