Please Lord don't let us go back to PetSmart tomorrow...

bookmarm

hummmm...what's 'room' got to do with it, LOL!

The drops have made his eyes less pinkish, and he's a good boy about letting us put them in.

Been out all day and the big girls haven't killed him yet!

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

He's adorable, and I'm glad you gave him a home. I wonder if he will get better eyesight eventually. Although it's astonishing how a virtually blind cat (or dog for that matter) can manage. I saw a homemade video about a re-homed blind Galgo (Spanish Greyhound) who was playing in the garden. You couldn't tell he was blind.

As for enough room, it does matter. Particularly for indoor cats. Animals need their space too.

Great story, Bookmarm. Ray is precious. :p

We just got a cat dumped into our laps a couple of weeks ago (actually will be three weeks tomorrow.) Female, young cat that was apparently a stray. Well, she was skin and bones when we got her, but now she is quite far along in a pregnancy (which occurred before we got her)... so now we're all pulling our hair out trying to figure out how to make it work. We have an 11 yr old cat that I've had since she was 4weeks old and I brought her to Canada from Texas, who is doing ok with the new cat, but Smitten (new cat) stalks Chloe all day. No idea what to do???

Anyways, I'm glad Ray is fitting in with your family. :p

I come back to this site because I'm so happy for Ray..and all. Our cat,(DeLores)

had a computer chair to take naps in...but only after "Chair Olympics" which meant

that everyday when she jumped up in the chair someone had to spin her around(slowly)

three times and that was enough and she would nap.Anymore or too fast and she would

run away!!Good memories..Have fun with yours. All the furbies getting along??? Send

more pics! :p

Isn't it funny how pets we think we don't need become part of our lives so quickly??? :p Gratz on your new baby! All three of my babies were animals no one else wanted.

Pet peeve for the day -- why do people bring their animals to the country/rural areas and dump them??? It amazes me how many animals I pick up on the side of the road that someone has just left there. And, there they sit, looking just so sad and lost and well, that's how I got 3! lol

Debbie

*Hyperventilating* Geez! How much do we love these little loafers? Golly! ALL went to the vet (except Bill who went 'scarce') monday for yearly check ups...$500+. Then the Demon Alexandra had bloody urine (again...probably stress related) and posted $200+ on our bank acct. Yes, I know we bring it on ourselves and have weak brains and hearts. Gonna die in debtor's prison!

I

And, yes, we love them all and have the marriage/adoption vows clearly stitched on our walls! So don't worry.

The baby has gained 2 (TWO) pounds in one week! The vets were amazed! This is gonna be a BIG BOY!