Willow Fireplace help?

Got a Willow build: easiest house I've put together, except: fireplace. Second floor (master bedroom.) Most fireplaces explain themselves, this one defies me. I'm trying to picture in my mind the outside (right) chimney and how it connects through the house into the second floor (master) room where this fireplace connects. The kit is less-than-a-year old (not mine, a commisioned build), yet I've found the instructions seriously lacking: no good schematics nor recent galleries to be found! Anyone got anything?

Why not go through the posts here about the Willow (it seems that some of the members have built or are building that one) and PM them to ask any questions. Sometimes real life gets in the way and not everyone gets to read every new post right away; but if your need is urgent, a personal message will usually get someone's attention.

Good advice, thanks Holly. I did check some previous 'Willow' posts and viewed their galleries for pics to little avail. The fireplace is minimally holding me up, I can go forward without it completed, but it will be nice to have it done and move on. Think I'll PM someone. Thanks again!

That fireplace was a royal pain in the buttocks! I also posted about it, during the build, Been there on that one! I ended up putting it together the way it should look. There is a pic in my gallery. The base protrudes into the hole in the wall, into the chimney and covers that. Best of luck, hope the picture helps.