Hi! I'm back!

Sue

To everyone at Greenleaf! Hi! I'm Sue and 2 years ago I was just beginning to work on my new Garfield. I'd made a smaller house for my daughter when she was little and always wanted to make another one. Long story short, my enthusiasm for miniatures had to be put on hold after 2 successive surgeries and a prolonged illness. :doh: Nearly two years later and I'm itching to begin working on my Garfield, but am stuck finishing a real size renovation of our home that we had rented out while stationed overseas (so that we can sell it and stop having to pay two mortgages!) Yikes! :blush: We're almost done and I can't wait to begin enjoying life again. I'm seeing the light at the end of the tunnel! I'll soon be done with this total gut and renovation (we had to do most of the labor ourselves!) :welcome: and I can regain a regular schedule for cleaning my own house and actually enjoying working on my Garfield ;) (Let alone the Beacon Hill hiding in its unopened box!) :p God Bless All! Sue

Hurrah! You're back! <throwing huge hug> Welcome back home, you have been missed. Real life can be such a nuisance when it interferes with our minis. I'm so sorry to hear of your health problems, and so very, very glad to hear you're on the mend. We're all looking forward to seeing & hearing all about your Garfield's progress.

Hi Sue- also glad to meet you!Sounds like you're feeling quite well.Good!I've been a member since Nov.08 and have had such a good time on this site!Send pics:RL or minis when you can.Glad you're back!! :p