doll collectors forum

patricia b

Thank you so much for your thoughts on this look. Seems like, in general, it was critically acclaimed :) And we do recognise the drawbacks of the sleeves, too. Will try to incorporate the enhancements in the next version. However, those sequins are in fact crystal beads :ohyeah:

s-l1600.jpg

• Like 1

• 1 year later...

Dear doll collectors,

Despite the world still being struck by the string of unfortunate events, which are heartbreaking and sad, doll outfit vendors from my country have not ceased their craftsmanship. For example, as many locals over here, my mum has been shocked by this horrific situation, which is so hard to contemplate by an open-minded and peaceful person like herself, but she still makes outfits. This way, she is able to express hope for a safer world and keep in touch with doll collectors from all over the world. Keeping ourselves away from politics and news outlets is what helps us focus on creative process.

That being said, vendors from my country are not able to list their outfits on eBay. That's why so many listings have gone missing over there. But our customers can still shop outfits via another marketplace, DailyDoll Shop. This link takes one to the search page showing listings by various vendors, i.e. not necessarily my mum's items.

So I encourage those of you interested in doll outfits to take a closer look and perhaps spread the word about that marketplace.

Thank you.

• 7 months later...
On 9/6/2022 at 7:09 PM, Shy Spirit said:

Good luck to you and your mum in these trying times ... 

Thanks for your kind words.

In the meantime, all the kind feedback in this forum has my mum intrigued, so there's been a development, a blog about doll outfits of her own. She picks photographs of her most recent outfits to post and narrates the stories of them, which one may find interesting.

• Like 1