Missing

AuntDee

WOW! It's nice to be missed...I have been busy with the kiddos going back to school and getting them settled. DS#1 was in special ed last year (behavior) and now he's in a regular classroom 80% of the day and back in our home school. I had to put him in a group home for 9 months and he was in a different school district there. So, I had 3 conferences in first 8 days of school, 2 for him and 1 for DS#2, who has ADHD. And DD#1 is at a new school this year, new school opened.

And once that was settled...the interior air handler/ac unit in my house decides to start leaking water all over the place, AGAIN. For 3 summers now, we've had to call someone out, and had already had to this summer. The problem was so bad and with the coils rusting and no replacement available, the entire unit had to be replaced along with the platform that it sits on rebuilt. Bad installation and construction was the cause of the leak. All I can say is Thank God for a home warranty. We had to pay $864 out of pocket, but it would have been $3500 to $4000 without the warranty. So, my home warranty just paid for itself for about 5 years!

I'll be here more often now that things have settled down a bit, I hope!

Corwin, I called PetSmart this morning and they do not carry this brand of dogfood. Is this perhaps only in Canada? I'm curious! I would like to try some samples, do you know where I could find some for older doggies?

And Princess is on Rimidyl now - twice a day plus Arthrogen for her joints. I wonder if the new dog food would interfere with her meds?

We are desperately trying to find a 6-week old Aussie puppie right now....and I've exhausted the local breeders....it's soooo frustrating!

Its sold only in petsmart in Canada, but in the states its supposed to be sold by other stores as well,depending where you go you could try a different pet smart in the same town? 3 out of 6 pet smarts carry it in the city (Here). I know pet smart here, carry's these little two toned bones for joints buddy gets some better early then late, they are by Authority. My aunt has a 22 year old flat coated basset hound/retiver its old but has arthritis nothing wrong except for that, those treats you can barley tell she has arthritis. So I feed buddy them too, since his breed is prone to joint problems. all and all see what your vet thinks, most if you call, they will give you there thoughts.

Corwin, I called PetSmart this morning and they do not carry this brand of dogfood. Is this perhaps only in Canada? I'm curious! I would like to try some samples, do you know where I could find some for older doggies?

Gina, I went to their website http://www.bluebuff.com/, and they have a store locator in the middle of the main page. When I put in my zip code, all the PetSmarts around here came up, along with some other stores. But it does say they may only carry certain products, so to call first. They have a listing to the right of online places to order too.

Good luck! Hope you can find it.

There is a company that sells stuff for dogs on line and shipping is perodically free. Sorry I cant recall name but someone here might know who I mean. It might be worth doing on on line search for the dog food and see who has the best prices and shipping.