Meet Jinxs

Color Me Holly

Actually, she is Wyatt's cat. Luna and Fatboy seem to be okay sharing with her. We seems to have blended together nicley. She is extremely shy; we can't approach her we let her In fact, when we got here the only person she would have anything to do with was Ella. Now that the girls are in school, Jinxs sits at their bedroom door and howls for them daily. She only talks to me when they are gone.

post-19-1252498494_thumb.jpg

I love black cats Holly! She is a kitten right? Why do kitties love the dollhouses? I was dry fitting mine and had it all braced together with chairs, stools what have you and as soon as I left the room my 16 pound godzilla cat had to get inside! LOL

My doorbell rang this evening and it was a neighbor looking for a home for one of the wild kittens. He has adopted two of them that are sister and brother and this is the new baby. I feed the Mama and several of her grown babies but now this kitten needs a home. I don't know if my 8 year old male and very spoiled cat would like a baby sister but I want her to have a home. I don't know what to do!

I love black cats. My best friend while growing up was an angora one. Congrats on the new family member.

Roxxie, let your heart guide you in your decision. Do consider spaying your female, if you take her in, or you'll have a family of your own in no time.

I know, thats why I have all these kitties outside I feed! They are wild and if I didn't feed them they wouldn't make it through the winter. I think one belongs to a neighbor but he is so thin you can see his ribs. He isn't afraid like the others and comes and talks to me. The little girl would have to be fixed. She is so shy and so very thin it breaks my heart. I am such a softie when it comes to animals I will probably end up being the Cat Lady of the neighborhood! Better that than irresponsible like the people who leave them to fend for themselves.

Thank you. She is not completely black; she has a little white between her black legs.

Roxy, if you decide to keep her, give it sometime. Your little guy might just need some to get use to the idea of another baby in the house. Although, I would supervise them together. Luna pretty much ignored Jinxs (what is the plural form of Jinx?) for about a month. The two of them play pretty hard now.

I went over to visit with Princess ( the kitten) last night. I am trying to get her a home ( other than mine).

She is so cute and friendly and needs a family. I will keep trying but I have a sneeky feeling she might be coming home with me! sigh...