My Mediterranean DH

Meli

Well my Mediterranean DH is completed!!! By now there is nothing more to add!!! I like this type of houses as they are from where I live.

You can take a look at my blog, if you wish, of course.

Thanks and mini hugs

Meli

Thanks everbody for their nice comments.

Now I need help... I would like to order the Brookwood, but there is no way. Does someones know if they sell it in Spain or Europe???

I getting mad looking for this DH

Thanks in advace for your help

Warm regards,

Meli

Meli, I (living in Sweden LOL) have purchased a few dollhouses directly from Greenleaf, worked perfectly everytime! Why don't you mail/contact them directly customerservice@greenleafdollhouses.com to see how it would work? I am eagerly awating the release of the Emerson to do just that LOL

Hugs and good luck in getting the dollhouse in your dreams!

Thanks Anna for your help and info, I'll send a message to the address you sent me and lets see if they agreed to send it to Spaain... I hope so....

How is the Emerson looks like, is it modern??? I love to make contemporary house... I mean the house I could live in current times.... my time!!!

Thanks again and let you know my progress

Mini hugs

Meli

http://casitasdemeli.blogspot.com

I am keeping my fingers crossed for you Meli that you will be able to get hold of your dream house, as for the Emerson, it is a fantastic looking rowhouse kind of building that could be older, but it could also become very modern inside I suppose...

http://www.greenleafdollhouses.com/laser-cut-dollhouses.html

Some warning about visiting this page though... I want one of all on the page.... :blink:

Hugs