what a month i had

dollhouse lady

hello everyone

i have not been on in some time , i had first problems with my eye glasses! then i had the hardest time with uploading my pictures oh yes i stil have not been able to bring them up. so i was sad about that . i so wanted everyone to see my doll houses. i also wanted and planned still to bring them up . i will redo my San Franciscan doll house. that means wiring and wallpapering it . it start to warp in the babies room.

i had an accident in my kitchen the real one. i had a head injure and it made my eyes become where i see double and also i See things like in the gringe stole Christmas! i see things so different i told a child i can see in 3d flower and red bright oranges seem to pop up at me it is very surprising and a wonder to see like this , but with some things there is the down side! i can not tell if the steps pr the side walk is near or far what is one the right of me is always in front of me. so i fall i learn to make sure things are not there. but on Aug 11 i made the mistake and took my mind off of being careful i was so excited about redoing the dollhouse and i was getting my supplies togther, i lost sight of what was in front of me. before i know what happen , i hit the floor with my full face . i was so stunned i did not remember where my glasses were. my twin told me not to call her make sure i call 911 so i did i crawl to the sofa i was bleeding so bad, i have a woman who is a friend who help me with taken out garbage and thing like that, she had my key and they asked if i could open the door i call her they came so fast . i found out i broke my glasses and i am legally blind with out them i did not know this until i spend two weeks without them. i could not leave my place i had to walk around with my cane and it was scary . i felt so alone and my twin is my care taker . it has been hard but i want to let everyone know one thing my dollhouse along with god helped me through this when i had stress and the feeling i may fall again i pray and i looked at my dollhouse and go through each room in my minds eyes and i see what i will do next i could not work on them , until i had gotten a new frame and lucky my lens were so thick they did not break . lol they are thick. i wanted to get this out and let those who ever have a hard time look at god and your dollhouses.

i am a miniature artist i do painting after i hit my head i could no longer draw my depth of seeing was so mess up , then on night i started to paint . well i am very good i try hard . well my next thing came up i am doing a childern book. i am not the best writer . so i had a friend i known for 30 years and she would take the stories my twin and i had over the years and she would write them down. oh it was so fun . so there is a thing called a dummy book to send to editors so i had one from long ago and this friend came and said i will help you with th e room so we can have it nice so you can work in it. will my twin is so funny we both have strong 6th sense and she came to me and said what does she want. we both felt terrible after saying this. so we wrote everything i said down . she had been going to an art class, i wish to go but i miss one i have a sleep problem. so we were to go one this last Wednesday Monday last. she took pciture of my animals she did not tell me she had a camera nor did she gave me what or a copy of what she wrote. so long short . i have not heard from her . my twin asked me if she looked into my eyes as we spoke of the book no was the answer. i am sad that the trust i had in her she betrayed . i called her several times . i told her all about the copyright and how i will get it . she is gone, she wanted to change the name of my book she took pictures of the animals my sister and i named the ones who were to be in the book. i wanted so badly for it not be true i have trust in people. i made a copy a rough draft of the dummy book to show her, and that was the last time we spoke oh called her on Tuesday and said" oh i will be ready tomorrow morning " she said oh remember we said we will not go ????? . so i know i have been had . but she does not know i would had written all of the books with her and the copyright is coming to me. i do not know how to handle her saying she is the writer not as told to her she is writing this yes and i would had given her credit it was a share thing and i trusted her so much. i gave away my stories no knowing she would jump ship and start to write her own . she is using my words my animals names. how does one trash someone like this.

i have found in this community and other that dollhouse people are so honest and i can trust them. she is not a dollhouse person. i will move on and i Will began the water color painting for my book, i had cancer and there was on very special animal my twin brought me, i told her how this animal helped me so, she wanted to find this animal like crazy . i felt something was wrong but i could not believe someone, her would do this. i wanted to say no but it is so. my eyes are bad but not my mind. little things came up and i looked away, not wanting to believe my gut feelings. so here we trust and care for each other . here we respect one another, here we ask we do not steal.

thank you or listening

jane ( i did not know where to put this i hope here is fine) thank you wendy

Yes, I,too, hope your bad days are behind you. Don't even think of getting even.Negative people aren't worth the energy to give a passing thought to. Also I believe in Karma......You get back what you give out! Good luck with your new paintings,stories and minis!! :blink:

Ohh Jane, I had no idea this was all weighing on your shoulders. I'm so sorry to hear what has been happening. I knew of your fall in the kitchen, but I had no idea about the stolen copies of your books. I'm hoping things will start to look up for you now. Don't give up on your painting or your dollhouses.

Sending hugs and get well wishes.

Thanks for sharing your troubles with us -- it helps to be able to talk to someone, even if it is on the computer! So sorry you had so much trouble, and I hope your eyes are okay. You did get your glasses fixed, right?

Anyhow -- may you have a blessed September to make up for last month!

No more problems :blink:

hello everyone

your kindness is so welcome and held close to me. i made her see that i may be and yes i found out without my special glasses i am legally blind oh no pity here. what god had taken i have my painting miniature ones and i been told they are so good . that is something i could not do before i hit my head now i have this wonderful gift, but i told her and i question her. oh how i wanted it to not true , but when she came she lied to me and that is so inportant to me, the truth. she told me first we did not talk about it then she siad oh she lost the papers. then i know to my sad heart she was a theif not to e trusted ever. i caught her . i want to thank you all. you made it so i could confort her in a gentle but firm way. she told well i changed the story i asked her when and why. she was oh i can not spell it but she could not sit still. so she left and beg me and said she was sorry i told her before she left i trusted you , i loved you as my friend . sshe thought and it is so scary i am disable i do not see well as in the whoville village everything is one top of the other. lol but she wanted to still write for me i am so sad but i have some of the greatest people here dolhouse people i meant and i trust you all. it is something in this commutniy that is a trusting nature and a kind soul and god is here . you have helped me so i need someone to listen . i am almost blind but i am smarter then i ever been . thing i could not do i can do .

she goes to church , i was so shocked it made me and my twin ill to think she would do this, i truly believe she is the type you read of you has taken someone money and left them alone. i never show this side of her but my twin did years ago.

you helped me so how do you thank someone everyone ? i do not know! but this i do know you kindness will come back to you ten fold.

thanks so so much . i am learning spanish i am very good another thing that happen when i hit my head . very wierd but blessed wendy thank you . please let meknowwhat to do

love and hugs to all who read and those who answer

Jane, I am so sorry this happened to you. I am a twin too, sisters as well, and I could not even imagine my sister doing something like that to me. We are here for you and will support you through this.

It sounds to me like a door has been closed, but God is opening windows.

:p

hello everyone

first i want to say thank you all so much for helping me through a trying time . with you help i was able to stand up to this person, talk calmly and she is no longer in my life.

as i told you before we were to write a book a childern book! my twin and i felt something was wrong but we did not want to have these feeling for someone who helped us long ago . she gave our childern their first beds . and our first bed. she we thought was a loving kind person. i remember something she did long ago that made me stop speaking to her . she was married at the time , i can not say what she suggested to me but it was something i just would no could not do. i did not speak to her for about 8 years then she began togo to chruch and never judge anyone for what they believe . her husband had passed away, no i did not speak to her becasue she wentto church, she need someone she was in pain.

so when i told you she stole the ideals for my book , she did she spoke to me in a very mean way, she had made many excuses for not having the materials we talked about and she was to write . i called her 5 times. no answer she then called me . i tokl her i need those written martials , was like jane it is in your head , we can started fromthere. i told her no i need those now , i am paintng them from what we had talk about and she was to write it. so friday she was so strange acting she said well remember jane we taped it i said when it was the labor day monday . she had brought out her tape a smaller hand held one. my tape machine did not work . she we started to talk and then i am a talker and i love to share things. so i thought when we did not have the things and i had stopped talking about the book i was telling her somethings that were so wierd but wonderful, how i see with my special glasses . i talked and talked and just went on for hours we spoke about many different thing . how i fell and how becasue of a head injure my eyes are the way they are, i how out i am legally blind without my glasses . so what it came to when i found out she had not written a thing . i asked her what did she do? so that night she called me and siad how we are friends and she did not want it to go bad, this was before i knew what she had done. she had taped my every word , when someone that evil it comes out she came with papers so i took them then i ask her what she had in her notebook? i told i =wanted to see it well she said ok then when i turn my back she ripped it up i said " why did you do that? so i took it from her, she lefted i began to read the papers . i felt so sick to my stomach she was writing a book about me!!!! she had me as this poor person who had no friend no one to talk to, once she even suggest i stop taking my diabtic medicine. she said ' THERE YOU GO THINKING NEGATIVE THOUGHTS YOUR MIND IS SETTING YOU UP . she was a cannon ready to just go. i just thought oh my god she made me into this person who speacil eye glasses made it a prison for me , she wrote she wanted me to leave my glasses and wear my sunglasses . she wrote how my childhood made me see things very childlike . . when my twin jjoan would come home she would change and act so different she would leave right away. she said she woke me up . i have sleep apena and i have a cpap machine . i had not spoken to her in about 5 years . i am trusting i thought i knew her! i was so wrong ,i nail her and questioned her. my twin was outside of our apartment , we were talking and she told joan " oh jane will be so shock to know that i will not do the book with her!! she did not see me sitting up stairs and i heard what she said so when she came up i told her " we can not do this book toghter " then i told her no way shape or form is she to write a book about me!!! i have the copyrights to this book now! then i said do not use anything part shape or anything from my book ! she ask i can not do the book on you i said NO. she use my disabitiy to try and take and gain my ideals my thoughts and change them. we named the book before she started taking things she wrote in the paper she made a big mistake by accident giving them to me i cried when i read how she made me look, everything i told her in private she used for a book she planned . with my sleep apena i had trouble with my sleep patterns i would wake at 3pm and it was as it was morning break at 330pm lunch ar 5 dinner all whenever , then this was happeing for 5 years my doctor told me i must try to stay awake it took me three years to do it , but i been awake for 5 years now getting up at 830 am . when i told her i had fallen i called her to see how she had been so she came over and just tried to take over my life . she thought she woke me up and how she took me out of the house and made it so i was alive again. LOL i had no ideal she was thinking this way until i read her notes on me. she tried to give me some medicine she have gotten from a woman. when i told her i had told several people abput the book she screamed WHAT YOU TOLD SOMEONE YOUR NOT TO TELLL ANYONE" here she is in my place screaming at me . i have a dummy book it is what you send to an editor you place the art and the story in this. she came up and my sister said what is she doing, the notes she took were mainly of her saying I am the writer and jane is the artist . she just would not let it go she was told the story by me i haae a hard time writing so i thought , and he asked me I can dothw writing for you! i thought it was okay . she had said the bok will name itself as e go along joan and i had pcik a name already . i told her no they will be no changing of the name of the book. she wrote about my illness which are so private she mentions how courages i am , if i had known or if she had asked me "jane can we do a book about you? i may had said yes but she secretly taped me . she made changes added herself in our lives as if she had ben here all fo the time. she writes i did a painting for her i did not i make miniatures painting for friends , so it comes to why she has no notes she wroteaobut me istead . personal things my childhood . i am so hock i feel as if i have been attack , she just does not get it . i told her not to use many thng i talk f or about . i warned her i have copyrught on these things i wonder why she did it ,.

she has a greed in her would could had done so well but she wanys it alll

i mout go i am very sleeply need to take a nap

love jane i hope it was writtien good enouh to under stand

lovr jane ( i had not been on so much

ok i ill stop now

Terrie

wow i am so glad i found out what she was doing! it shocking to me . i will never let her in again, i made a mistake i do paint miniature for my friends . thank to all who help me be strong . she is gone and my twin and i wonder what she thought my twin would do ? if she harmed me .

thank you so .

jane