Atlanta Mini Show

The All-Florida Paddlers' Rendezvous is super-early in October this year and we really need to schedule a visit with DMIL on the way, plus no money... Give Lawson my best, I hope they have some really good stuff for him. Two years ago the club table with all sorts of how-to books & old copies of DHM were a real treasure, and Peggi found that Reallife Victorian bedroom kit!

I know the show is over, but can you tell me how big it is and are there alot of displays?

I'm not sure what would be considered big, but it's not like the huge international shows. But it was enough to keep me busy for several hours last year!

Here's the website with the info. There is a link to the list of what merchants will be attending.

http://atlantaminis.org/index.php?inc=3

The All-Florida Paddlers' Rendezvous is super-early in October this year and we really need to schedule a visit with DMIL on the way, plus no money... Give Lawson my best, I hope they have some really good stuff for him. Two years ago the club table with all sorts of how-to books & old copies of DHM were a real treasure, and Peggi found that Reallife Victorian bedroom kit!

Holly, I passed on your well wishes to Lawson. He said Hi.

I sure can understand about the lack of money. I'm starting to wonder if we will be able to make it now. If we do go look, there will be hardly any buying. :p I haven't broken the news to Lawson yet. He's out of town on a school trip until Friday night.

We'll miss seeing you! Maybe next year.

I hope next year, too. If I had known about the workshops the first year we went I would have tried for one, but apparently so few people signed up that they cancelled them that year, and I see that they don't have any scheduled for this year, either.