9/16/09 Incomplete Goals For 2009

Minis On The Edge

What are some of the Goals you have down for 2009 that is not completed yet? With 3 months left, do you think you'll accomplish it? Please tell us one Mini related goal & one real life goal (or more)

My Mini related one:

1. I have not finished the Beacon Hill yet but I am getting close and know I'll finish way before the year ends.

Real Life one:

1. My goal was to lose 45 pounds I have only lost 36. I am not sure if I'll make it to 45 pounds this year but I am gonna try.

2. re-organize the Garage so we can bring back the stuff that we have in storage so we can save that monthly payment. I hope to have this one done by the end of

next week ( :cry: I say this every week)

So please share your with us :p

hmmmmmmmmmm i was going to loose weight....fail :cry:

i was going to find one Greenleaf house on evilbay and WIN it!!! .....i won the storybook AND got the Beacon Hill :p

oops that was an accomplished goal :lol:

My real life goal for this year was to get healthy again. :p I might have made more progress with that goal if the doctors were a little more helpful. Unfortunately, I don't think a major turn around is going to happen in three months but I'm still trying.

My mini goal was to build my Art Deco Brookwood this year but other things kept coming up. First there was the Adams Ghost Town Stage Stop and then there was the C'est Si Bon french cafe. Right on the heels of that was the 1:12 scale lighthouse and pier and then the half scale lighthouse. I did the first Wise Ways Emporium, built an Italian Villa and then an Italian Clock shop and a Christmas Orchid. There have been several quarter scale houses, dozens of beds, furniture and drapes, and I have the Fairfield in dry fit on the table. The new Wise Ways Emporium with the Brimbles is about half done now and as soon as it's finished I'm going to start on the Tennyson. I may be doing another Pierce before the end of the year so I don't see the Brookwood fitting in. Fortunately it's very patient and said that I can make it my goal for 2010! I love it when a house is so cooperative!

Deb

I would like to lose some more weight, but I don't have a goal. 25 pounds so far.

I would like to finish the basement and that goal is in sight since with the weight loss I have more energy.

I wanted more room for dollhouses and my last hamster just passed, so the window that the hamster houses were in is now going to house 3 or 4 dollhouses. So now my goal is a custom table to fit the window to hold them. That will inspire me to finish my little 1/2 scale houses since they will fit there also.

Well, weight is an ongoing issue...... I need to totally finish the SF'09 Vicarage I did,

(need to glue dowm the 2nd floor porch fencing,and to finish my "Tudorplum"(chimney)

AND I'm planning on making 3 little houses for Christmas presents! Much to do!!

Have many plans for 2010!!

The one goal I set for my mini-ing this year was to take a little time each and every day in the craft room, not that I have in full but still most days...

Then I want to finish Mz Chantilly and Her Highness (The Gloucester is) and they are both nearing completion, but not sure if we'll maange, there are a few details left to find or make but with the new RL house taking its huuuge place we are sort of OK with that LOL

Next year will hold a few surprises I am sure but we'll be settling in in our new house with new possiblities and new goals I am sure!

Hugs

Let's see, I can once more raise my left arm over my head without agony and I have done more hiking. I have built another 1:24 kit and working an two more. The only resolution I make every year is to learn something new and I've learned a new crochet pattern.

My only real goal was to redecorate my Cranberry, and I'm just ordering the stuff now, and not quite started yet (tonight) But don't think I'll finish before the year end. I ended up building others and kept pushing that one back for some reason.

My goal was to finish painting the inside of my real house and get the paint cans, etc. out of the house!

Also, to get everything off of the floor so my house will be easier to clean.

To clean out the garage.

To finish my Woodstock.

To clean out my socks drawer for crying out loud!!

Incomplete goals! (I'm slo-o-o-ow) OK, we didn't take part in any tandem rallies this year and I haven't started the Pierce rehab yet; I don't think the Fairfield rehabs will be done by the end of the year, either.

My real life goal - lose a significant amount of weight this year. I'm not going to reach this goal by the end of 2009. But I've stopped gaining and I've lost a little bit so I'm heading in the right direction (finally).

My mini goal - to finish at least one dollhouse - inside & out by year's end. I have so many that are in various stages. Not sure if I'll reach this goal or not.

My mini goals are: Finish Organizing the workshop that I moved into (almost done) :lol:

Finish the Spring Fling that was SO close to being done but just didnt make it! And Finish My Willowcrest.

I am on the top floor and I just need to finish that and the outside of it. Hopefully I will be able to get all this done SOON and move on to my next project.

My real life goals: the ongoing, never ending task of getting my house organized and clean and keeping it that way. Losing weight is always an issue but I am just gonna stick with not gaining any instead of focusing on losing because that is a full time headache. Oh and one more big thing, I am getting a puppy October 12th so training her will be a major goal that hopefully will be accomplished with not a lot of discouragement!

• 2 weeks later...

I'm so far behind in everything - mini and real life ... sigh ... not sure I can realistically complete anything !!

Definitely would love to complete the HBS gazebo contest in time - have all the components but no work done yet.

Real Life - it would be wonderful to get all my windows washed !!!