Fall Forum Skins

Don't forget, you have 3 backgrounds to choose from for the Fall. We have Halloween, Halloween Light and for those of us who just love Autumn we have Autumn Harvest. You can select a different one by going to the bottom of any screen on the left hand side right there is a drop down and you can click to change the forums background on your computer!!

:)

Halloween Lite is great but my absolute favourite is Christmas Club (all year round no less) I like Frosty but the flipping corner thing irritates.

BTW do the numbers in brackets indicate how many users have selected each skin?

Just thought I'd try the occasionally laughing guy to see how he performs for me (Ooooh, I am awful) :)

Not laughing at all in fact he doesn't seem to have much go in him at all (story of my life)

I switched to the Autumn Harvest skin, but now I don't have the preview when going through the topics. I really liked that feature, is there anyway to get it back while still keep the Autumn Harvest skin?

I switched to the Autumn Harvest skin, but now I don't have the preview when going through the topics. I really liked that feature, is there anyway to get it back while still keep the Autumn Harvest skin?

I noticed that too. I really love having all the themes available, but miss the preview when I'm not using the standard Greenleaf skin.

• 2 weeks later...
The Autumn skin & the Chablis are my two favoritest sking, after the Greenleaf one! Thank you for reminding me!

Hey there Holly, missing you :giggle: and those skins are on the top of my lists as well :o

Hugs

I just feel so happy to have a choice of forum skins - it's true luxury! I hadn't seen the "Aloha" one before - it's a mini vacation! My favourite is "Lavender". I also like "Clouds" very much. They're all fun! I'll switch in the winter to "Christmas Club", because it has a steaming-mug-of-cocoa-and-a-comfy-chair kind of atmosphere - perfect for those freezing cold days. I will enjoy the Hallowe'en lite now and again, for the mood - but Lavender is definitely my "Happy Place"! :flowers:

Thanks for spoiling us rotten!