Cantebury

ilovecats

Any other little creatures of similar scale would work, in Wind in the Willows a mole, rat, badger and toad were friends. BTW, English badgers are are really cute, not like the North American thing, ugly bugger.

• 5 months later...

Great pictures of your Cantebury. I just bought one on eBay. I will have to wait until after Christmas to start on it, though, I promised that I would finish the three I've got going first.

I love that little house I found mine at a thrift store a few month ago and the instruction where gone, Thanks to Tracy she sent them to me and its almost done I am making mine into a garden and bakery shop.

I wanna see, but I can't find the pictures. Not in the gallery, not in webshots. I hate it when y'all do this to me!

Oh Linda, don't I know that feeling :woohoo: me too wants to drool over eye candy, it is soooo much healthier compared with the regular candy....

Hugs

We want pictures!

We want pictures!

We want pictures!

yes!!!!! ;) or either I or Nutti might send the eye candy :silly: out to search for them, hmm or should that be a :woohoo: ???? Hmmm, either way we want to see 'em!!!

Oh and no pressure, no pressure at all LOL

Hugs