I'm the only one on Forum at 1 to 2 AM!

genieDOLL

You know that little bit of info at the bottom of the Forum page, which tells how many members and guests are on at any given time? I seem to be the only one on E.S.T. (NJ-USA) at midnight to 2 am. I think, just let me see what's new today on the Forum and photos: and before I know it~ I'm looking through the 133+ pages of personal albums... time gets away from me. Good thing I don't Have to get up in the a.m, but I am losing sleep.

My moniker is GENIEDoll, but maybe I should switch it to NIGHT OWL?

I don't think I could function if I went to bed that late...in fact I know I can't function. My idea of late is 10:00 pm.

I get up for work at 5:30 am and the older I get the more time it takes me to get ready - pretty soon I might have to start getting up at 5:00.

I have been a little under the weather this weekend so I decided to stay home today and not spread the germs so I am having a great time posting which is something I haven't really had a chance to do since I joined in August (I think I finally have an idea of what I am doing - we'll see when I try to post pictures)

I probably just miss you by minutes...I'm usually on here in the wee hours. I could probably sleep thru the night if it weren't for the d*mn hot flashes every hour or so :D :kiss1: ...so far the black cohash I have been taking is not doin' a thing :suck:

See all you night owls later on.... :jawdrop:

Hi Fellow Late night-ers! Of course, we all have different time zones, so what's 2 am for me might only be 11 pm for someone else. I am 58, I guess you just don't need as much sleep as you get older. I can just lie there forever, just not sleeping. Then, I can't drag my carcass up til 10, or 11.

It was full moon past few days, occasionally that will make me sleepless.

Thanks everyone for responding. Nice to know I'm not alone in the Forum late at night. ;)

ahhhh i think i'm here when you are all asleep....or something like that :p i do know it goes very quiet for a few hours....not many new posts and suchlike but its easy to pass an hour or more just in the galleries ;)

between here and facebook farming (omg is that game addictive or what!! :p ) i'm kept busy :)

Happy anti-matter, Doogster. The best shift I ever worked was graveyard. So now I work it even though what I'm doing isn't work, but only my life's calling. ;) Uh, anyone else willing to admit that they are much more likely to see a sunrise at the end of their day instead of at the beginning?

I used to get on here at that time. But I found that I was staying up too late and woe be unto me if DH finds me here, especially at that hour. So I get here during the day when he's at work. He knows I do, but as long as he doesn't see it, there's no problem. And I'm choosing not to fight with him over it. We have enough to do, 4 kids, 2 with major issues...it's just not worth the fight, especially since he accepts it as long as he doesn't have to see it. And he thinks I stay up way too late as it is. 2am is my usual bedtime, he thinks I should be in bed by 10 like him. Like most Moms, that's my quiet time. The only drawback is that I want to sleep in the middle of the day, not good when you've got a 4 year old at home. I keep trying, but it's been alot of 1 step forward, 2 steps back.

Hey, I just noticed we have another Terri on here now!!! Welcome!

I'm a born night owl. Bedtime for me is 2am to 4am and getting up time is anytime between 10am and noon. My best shift wast the 3 to 11 shift and I loved it. Getting up early in the am - let's just say that it ain't happening. Especially when the raccoons fight all night long right under my bedroom windows!

;) WOW! I had no idea there were so many others out there up way late every night.

Our club is FORUM NIGHTOWLS! I just can't get sleepy and no sense going to be until you are.

I'm learning a lot viewing and reading the Forum, so its more productive than late night TV!

I never could fathom those people who are early risers, and early to bed-ers.

• 2 weeks later...

I worked graveyard until working all three shifts in a two-week ay period over a year's span when I worked at one of our state correctional institutions totally destroyed my internal clock and I wound up a "day" person. As you can see, that's relative. I still rarely stay awake after midnight (because DH hogs the 'puter), but I can usually count on my arthritis to have me up & dressed long before sunrise.

Boy, I can't relate to the cheerful up with the sun folks....

I will open an eye at 8, stumble down to let the dog out, and then back to bed at least til 9 and in winter - til the mood hits me to rise. I'm trying to get into bed before 2 am! Gone partial cold turkey @ Forum to do it.

Once I start looking at Forum photos the time gets away from me.

Is there a YAWN icon??? :(