To all my friends

Mini Man

I’d like to apologize for my absents on the forum. I have been addressing some personal issues that have kept me preoccupied. Additionally, my beloved friend Seven past away this weekend, so it will be some time before I'm active again. Until then; if you are one of the dozens of PMs in my inbox, I would appreciate your understanding and I insure that I will get back to you as soon as I’m up to it.

I hope all of you are well!

Dean

Oh, Dean -- I am SO SORRY! I read the story of how you and Seven came to be an what an awesome story.

She was so lucky to have you, as you were to have found her.

My heart goes out to you in your loss. I wish I could lessen your pain.

I'm so sorry about your loss! I know that losing a pet can hurt more than losing some relatives, after all, our pets live with us in our homes, and share our joys and sorrows with us. They love us unconditionally and just want to be near us. (I can't say that for most relatives.)

Dean I am so sorry to hear about you losing Seven, it is never easy but when remembering all the wonderful happenings you shared it will with time lessen the grief.

I do hope that things are improving for you as well,

Sending lots and lots of hugs!!!!

I am so sorry to hear of Seven's passing. Pets are such a special part of our lives, and they leave a tremendous hole in our hearts when it is their time to go. I read the story, and it sounds like Seven was incredibly lucky to find you and to share her time with you. Hopefully remembering all the special times you shared together will help lessen your sorrow.

Sincerely,

Tappy

You and your family will be in our prayers. Fur children are just as much a part of our families and lives and the biological ones and their passing is just as sad for those that have loved them.

Hope your, Seven, will enjoy playing with all the ones that have gone before him.

Hugs

;)

My deepest sympathies on your loss. I read a quote a while ago, either here or another site. May it bring you comfort.

"It came to me that every time I lose a dog, they take a piece of my heart with them. And every new dog who comes into my life gifts me with a piece of their heart. If I live long enough, all the components of my heart will be dog, and I will become as generous and loving as they are!"

Unknown

Dean,

I am so sorry to hear about Seven's passing. Your tribute was touching and shows your attachment to him as his to you. You went more the than the extra mile for him. The loss of any beloved pet is painful but the loss of a first one is particularly gutting. The house will feel empty and there will be a hole in your heart for a time. Hopefully the remaining memories will be good one and time will ease your pain. Please know that there are so many dogs out there without homes who would be grateful for a chance to make their own place in your heart. In time when you are ready I hope you you will give them a chance. You won't regret it.

I understand only to well the pain of loosing a dog as I have lost two over the last nine months, one to a particularly terrible virilent cancer that ravaged his body in weeks and our little girl who's body finally just gave out after fighting a number of health problems this past month. The pain is raw and hurts. I still cry very easily over their loss. Both were rescues and came with their own problems that had to be dealt with like your Seven but they repaid our kindness, patience and love with their own.

Dean,

I am so sorry for Seven's death. I read your story about the relaltionship you two had..I'm not sure who gave more love, You or Seven or was it mutual. You will have a hole in your heart for a long time, but time does heal a broken heart and you will remember all the good times you had. I hope when the time is right you will find another dog to love and receive love from. They truly are man's best frind. Rita

I am so very sorry for your loss Dean. ;)

I've never quite come to grips with why such loving and trusting four-legged souls are not allowed to stay with us much, much longer than they do, but I am always thankful for the joy they bring to my life while they are here. I hope that your wonderful memories with your beloved Seven will help carry you through this very difficult time.

Take good care of yourself Dean!

Great story about how you got together with Seven. I am so sorry for your loss Dean, our pets are so special they leave a gaping hole in your life when they move on. If she was your first dog she must have taught you a lot about being a dog person, don't waste it there's probably another one in need of your company.

Take care

Jo

I agree with everyone above...am so sorry for such a heartfelt loss.I think most animals but especially rescue animals love us for saving them and so improving their lives.I

am very glad that you had many years with Seven..many years that your gift to her

gave a most enjoyable life after a faulty beginning.And to be sure, she knows you

grieve and she will stay by your side for as long as you need her.And someday when it's your turn to cross that strangest of Bridges......quess who will greet you as if you'd only been separated for a short while. Our hearts break with you and come back when you're ready.Hugs from us all......

Oh Dean, I'm so very sorry. ;)

I read all about her and I cried through the whole thing. What a great firend you were to her. I don't think she could have asked for anyone better to have resqued her.

I think you need to take all the time you need to get over her loss.

I've been through it myself many, many times, and really, it just keeps getting harder.

:p and I hope you can see some brightness soon.

Monica

Dean,

I am very sorry to hear about your loss. Seven sounds like she was a wonderful friend and companion and I know you will miss her greatly.

We're not going anywhere so take all the time you need and we'll see you when you return here.

Hugs,

Lisa