To all my friends

Mini Man

My thoughts are with you. Sometimes it is harder to lose a pet than a relative as people allow you to grieve for a relative, but some people do not understand the grief one feels for losing a pet. I think the members here all understand your overwhelming loss and a part of us grieves with you and for you. I hope the sun shines for you again real soon.

this is the hardest part of our vows when we love them. My heart hurts for you because I've been there many times and I will be there in the same place many times in the future. You both were so lucky to find each other...rich in love

You have my total sympathy because this is the hardest thing in life- losing your beloved pet. Those of us that have gone through it know that there are no words to help in the loss. I shed a tear for you and your wonderful Seven.

I am so sorry for your pain of losing Seven. If there is one thing i have learned from losing pets is that we can never love as deeply as they loved us. Unconditionally. Seven was a beautiful dog and it proves through her devotion and love she had for you. Sometimes I think that our old pets bring us the new pets to love. It may take time but I think it would be an honor to Seven to find another fur baby someday. It may be months or years until you are ready, after loving one as great as her it may not seem possible to love another. But one day I'll bet that you will be ready. There will never be another Seven, but they all are special to us in their own way. We all know how big your heart is just by the way you set up this forum family for us. If all our hugs combined could form into a blanket of love from all of us you could wrap yourself in our love and caring as you go through this time of sorrow. Take your time to grieve Dean, but just know that we are hear for you to come back to. Your Greenleaf community cares about you.

Dean, I just read about your dog and I my heart goes out to you. I lost my little Carly (my avatar) last July and it still hurts every time I see something that reminds me of her, or if I see her grave in the back yard. My heart aches so bad. I never felt like this before. I don't know if it's because she was only 10 and I wanted more time with her. I lost my other older bichon this past July also. And even though I still have 3 dogs with me, I still ache for my little Carly. You are in my thoughts and prayers. ;)

Still thinking about you and hoping you are okay. Your tribute was haunting and

beautiful and I've found myself giving extra pets to my "Furbies".No Human ever

loves us as unconditionally as a pet does-and I think the loss is felt more.Be sure

that Seven is fine and you will be too.Come back when you can!

Dean, I'm so sorry for your loss. I hope you know that we are here for you! Take all the time you need, know that you are missed and that we look forward to your return.

Take care,

Teresa