Contest Dollhouse Appreciation Month

• Replies 139
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yes! To the dungeon we go!! Everyone grab your supplies and we'll make a party of it. We'll take along brownies and pumpkin bars with cream cheese frosting and apple cider and green apple pucker! Once we're all in, we'll lock the doors and tell the world that they can't bother us till everyone has their entry finished. Think of what fun that would be!

I'm tellin' ya, the eye candy coming in is even better than double fudge brownies topped with a scoop of ice cream and fudge sauce! Ooooooh, wait till y'all see!

It's so cool to see people having fun with this and making things that will bring a smile to everyone's face. It's such a delightful way to spend the autumn days.

Deb

Okay, Who's making what for the dungeon party???? Let's see, I make some mean (Wonderful) tasting Chocolate Chip Cookies! I'll bring that for all those coming to the "Dungeon" to complete their projects!! C'mon, who's next and what are you gonna make??? :p I know, you can't tell us yet. I was just checking to see if You were paying attention :thumb: Everyone has there own cell to work in down here in the dungeon.

OH! You know where there's brownies, chocolate chip cookies and green apple pucker . . . I'm there! I'll put up the decorations. . . you can't have a party without decorations! Woo Hoo!

OOOOOOOOOOOOoo,I make a mean chocolate cake!! I've already finished my project..

but I sweep up the Dungeon as each one finishes..Don't lock me out-I LOVE pumpkin

bars!! LOL! :ohyeah:

Just so I can be part of the event, I'd like to throw something together - there are still a few days left, aren't there? (I can bring peeled goblin's eyes to the feast .... that's lychees stuffed with red or green maraschino cherries, of course! :p)

OK, I'm done and pics have been sent. Hopefully Tracy gets them ~ I had to use an alternate method (one I'm not familiar with - HP Photosmart) since I no longer have any other way to resize pics with lousy Vista <grumble, grumble> :giggle:

I gave up on taking pics outside - too windy, too rainy, too somethin' - LOL Oh well, they is what they is.

Is it almost the 7th yet?....can't wait to see what we've all been up to :p B)

Kill Joy :p I thought they would be Chocolate covered :lol:

Hmmm ... I think candied ogres' eyes are dipped in chocolate - will they do? ;)

Haven't had a chance to do anything yet - but I plan to! It won't be great, but I just want to have a little fun. Oh, that must make me a girl! B) I just dated myself, didn't I. :giggle:

<sneaking into Linda's house to unplug the ethenet cable> Sssshhhh. Don't tell her I did that. I'll go plug it back in later in time for her to enter the contest. heheheheheheheehe

Did someone mention chocolate and margaritas? Yummy!!

Deb

what? what? i have no internet? B)

well i'd better go to the dungeon tomorrow and come up with something :giggle:

a 2 day deadline....maybe i can do it....hope the time difference makes it more rather than less time :p