Greensburg Pa. Miniature show.

12 posts in this topic

Posted

Is any one planning on going to the Greensburg Miniature show next week end? It's a 2 day show and in a new place this year.

I just heard that there will be a new show coming to Pittsburgh in April. Now we will have 2 shows a year again.

Terri

1 person likes this

Posted

Hi Terry-

I went to the Frederick Mini Festival on yesterday and EVERYONE was buzzing about the PA show coming up. So, I'm going to try my best to get there!!

Bre

Posted

That's great Sabrina, I hope you make it up here. Be sure to stop at my table and say hello. I love it when members of our family stop and visit.

Terri

Posted

Darn it, I have to give a class Saturday and I'll have to miss it this year! Of course, there's always the Spring show!

Have fun.

Posted

I love miniature shows............I live in Ohio won't be there but please think of me and say hello to all the cute mini's....Have Fun

Posted

I wish that I was visiting my folks in Altoona that weekend, but I am up here entertaining friends in NH... have fun for me!

Posted

Where is it going to be this year? Didn't it used to be at Mountain View Inn? I heard on the news that they're tearing it down. I wondered where the miniature show would be moved.

Posted

Where is it going to be this year? Didn't it used to be at Mountain View Inn? I heard on the news that they're tearing it down. I wondered where the miniature show would be moved.

Here is an article about it: http://www.pittsburghlive.com/x/pittsburgh...n/s_648389.html

Apparently it will be at the Greensburg Garden Center.

Posted

I hope you can make it Jokelly, Sunday it is from 11 to 4.

If you can't make it try and come to the Three Blind Mice show at the Comfort Inn on Rodi Road, Penn Hills, right off the Parkway, April 2 and 3. Sounds like a good new show. 3blindmiceshow.com

Posted

I can't get away for this show, but I really wish I could have gone. I'm going to mark the calendar for the April show.

How was the show? Did it get a good turnout with the new location?

Posted

I will be there. It has been a few yrs since i went so I am anxious to see the new venure

See you there

Jane

Posted

Is there a show in Pittsburg, I would hope that there is?