A hello to my friends

mommymakesstuff2

Hi all well, been working and I love it my seniors are great. Been working a custom Blythe, Bella from twilight and her re-root is almost done, many bloodied finger tips later I have the hang of it. I also finally got to the sylvanian house this weekend, I have repainted and papered it, it is gonna be a candy shop for the re-ment set I have ordered for myself for christmas.

It was a nice quick project to help me have fun this weekend. We had a big snow today and the rest of the week looks like. Got the chains on the car have to drive a curvy hill peice of highway to my job each week. Anyway, will post pics for you all when I get all done with my projects. Hope all is well with everyone.

Hugs to you all

Welcome home, Arda, I think about you!

...a custom Blythe, Bella from twilight and her re-root is almost done, many bloodied finger tips later I have the hang of it.
Bloodied fingers? The articles I've read on re-rooting hair advise using a tiny steel crochet hook. Or do you have a bjd Edward nipping at your fingers?

*waving frantically from the back of the room*

Hi Arda!! Glad to see you. Tell us all about work. What are your family`s plans for the upcoming holidays?

Yes..lots of Blythe eyecandy please.

I miss the new hair dos you give them.

Welcome home, Arda, I think about you!Bloodied fingers? The articles I've read on re-rooting hair advise using a tiny steel crochet hook. Or do you have a bjd Edward nipping at your fingers?

the meathod I use is the lock and lop method and for that there is an embroidery needle and a pair of plyers. I really didn't poke my fingers too much B) mainly when I was first doing it. I do use a crochet needle but only to pull the old hair out :) there are lots of ways to do it but I like this way the best once you get a hang of how to do it :p

Thanks for thinking of me holly I think of you all often too

*waving frantically from the back of the room*

Hi Arda!! Glad to see you. Tell us all about work. What are your family`s plans for the upcoming holidays?

Yes..lots of Blythe eyecandy please.

I miss the new hair dos you give them.

waving back B)

I work in a tiny hospital that is about 45 minutes from town. They have room for about 16 residents in long term and 6 people in the acute end of the hospital, one OR room and two rooms for emergency

We are staying in town for xmas I have to work christmas eve, well I mean I get off work at about 830am that day..the fam is going to visit socal on the 26th

As for the girls flawsy is my next re-root and she has been switched to a barbie fahionista body so she is poseable I am lovin it, I am thinking she may get a little face up too, I am planning on a thermal saran for her so her hair will change colors from white to pink at certain temps, should be fun :)

Say 'hello' to Flawsy and Bawsy from everyone here! :p

I will Bawsy is not speaking to me though, I removed her scalp with the intention of re-rooting and shehas been bald since :) I haven't decided what color hair yet, I am thinking orange...she is not so fond of the idea, buit I thought maybe it would help get the paparrazi off her back for awhile B)

Hello Arda.....long time no see or talk! Me too.

Hi Wolfie how are things? Are you feeling better, I was going to ask you about a comission for next month but that last I heard you were ill. I hope things are okay with you, miss seein' you around. Hope you are well. Hugs