"Wicker" bassinet with quilt and bumper pad/mattress

Thank you Holly! Here is the baby! She is April, a resin baby made by Ryanne Hawkinson. She did a wonderful job on her!!! She has painted hair and a poseable cloth body. She has such cute legs and feet that I hate to cover them up!!! post-4891-1265398660_thumb.jpg

Here she is snuggled under the quilt in another bassinet I made.post-4891-1265398732_thumb.jpg

Here is a side view of this one. I made a couple of slight changes in this one, the main difference is the beads. I am thinking about doing the same fabric with blue background for the bumper pad on this one.

post-4891-1265398769_thumb.jpg

Thanks Holly!!! She'd definitely be worth it!!! I would love to make her all kinds of clothes and other accessories!!! I think she needs some goodies to put on the shelf too! One of these days I will get to it! Ryanne may have more Aprils if you are interested, let me know and I can give you her contact info. She is such a sweetie, one of my favorites!!! Thanks again!!! Hugs, Barbara

Thanks Jess!!!

No, Holly, Barbies are only 11 1/2", that would make her a huge baby!!! She is as long as my hand, Barbie babies are about 3" long. I have seen similar sized babies with the Tonner fashion ladies that I think are about 20". I figured at 7" she is a third of a 21" baby so I measured a real bassinet and cut it down to a third to get an idea of how big it should be. I think I may have made is shorter heightwise because I wanted it to fit in the acrylic case I have, can't remember for sure. I know it isn't an exact duplicate but I thought it looked proportional to her. :thumb:

"Whatshisname"!?! LOL Holly!!! Yeah, I think she would work! Yes, I love her size to make things for too, big enough for details and not so big that it takes forever! LOL I LOVE how she feels when I hold her! The details in her resin are remarkable, she even has her nails painted realistically!!! She is soooo much cuter than her pictures!!!