Miniature Show

Just a reminder to those in WA, or anywhere else :)

The Seattle Dollhouse Miniature Show is next month, March 6-7, in the Seattle Center. I think I might actually get to go this year! Here's the website for detailed information --

http://www.seattledollhouseshow.com/index.html

I think I'm going! Lisa? Yes? YES!

I'm planning to go on Saturday - have to work Sunday. :hmm: I'll take my mother, and then from there go up to Edmonds and see her sister. Too bad we don't have some "I Belong to the Greenleaf Community" badges to wear so we can spot each other!

Well, boo-hoo! I'm not going to get to go after all. I work for a company that does a lot of trade shows (not minis, unfortunately) and there are three going on at once on the same weekend as the mini show -- so I have to work at the Northwest Womens Expo at the Qwest Center in Seattle. So close -- but so far! :)

Aww, it's a shame you can't make it!

I went this morning and even early on, it was quite packed! I wasn't able to spend as much time there as I would've liked but I did manage to come home with a few adorable minis! :)

• 5 months later...

Yes it is this month, 10-12! I am heading out on friday to do the mini show in Denver, stay with a friend, head to slc stay with sis in law and then up to the seattle show and stay with daughter! Nothing like heading out to do shows and have friends/family so no motel costs!!! I have never done the Seattle show before but daughter has been wanting me to come up there and see where she lives. And I am hoping it is the end of blackberry season so I can spend a day (or 2-3 LOL) getting blackberries!!!!

• 1 month later...

I went to the Seattle Show too (3rd year in a row) and as always had a great time. I was lucky enough to attend the Denver Show before that and got home two nights ago from the Portland Show - another AWESOME one! Three Shows in a month! Fun, but now I'm ready to stay home for awhile....