Celebrities without makeup

grazhina

oh, my ... a few of them look just fine, to me ... but the others ... well, I'm feeling pretty good about myself right now. :thumb:

Thanks for sharing!

America Ferrera & Katie Holmes just look younger. LOL.

But yeah. I definitely feel better about myself! I wonder how stars feel about makeup? Necessity? Another-annoying-thing-I-have-to-wear-as-a-star? Refuse to wear it off set? Like to hide behind it?

Sometimes I wish I could just run into a movie star and ask them these questions personally. I guess I'm just nosy. :thumb:

O.K., so maybe I'm not the only one thinking that some of them look the same...a la Jennifer Love Hewitt? (A personal dig there, because that is my dh's secret girlfriend)...

Glad to see that some of them age better than others though... :thumb:

:thumb: Well that made my day!! I think Jennifer Lopez still looked good but with dark hair and eyes and her complexion she would. Some were down right scary! It amazing what "Stage" make-up can do! And for the guys there are plenty of actors that look so good in movies and then Yuck when it's up to them to groom themselves, I think some of them dont even shower if they are not doing a movie.