Anyone built the 30 piece furniture set?

minifan

I was wondering if the 30 piece furniture set is smaller than the Corona Concepts furniture sets?

The Corona ones to me seem to be a little larger than the house...(maybe it's just me)...so I thought about trying the GL sets...they have a 30 piece set online that I was interested in for the Coventry, but not sure if it's going to be just as big...

Anyone care to add their 2cents? Opinions, good/bad/indifferent are all welcome... :thumb:

The Coventry Cottage includes two armchairs, a footstool, a round table and three side chairs, a desk and a bed, and at least two picture frames (did I miss anything?) of the GL furniture. I have furnished three rooms of the Laurel I rehabbed with the Corona Concepts furniture. It depends on the house, I think.

The Coventry Cottage includes two armchairs, a footstool, a round table and three side chairs, a desk and a bed, and at least two picture frames (did I miss anything?) of the GL furniture.

Yeah, I wanted something a little more...

But good point...maybe they are the same size???

I have the GL set of furniture, but have not made all of it; only selected pieces as I needed them. As far as I remember they were very nice, fit the room very well, and were not hard to make.

• 1 month later...

I got the Greenleaf 34 piece 1/2 scale furniture last week and actually put them all together last night while watching "Lost". Now have them sitting on a cookie sheet in the downstairs bathroom, lest they become a chewed up cat toy(Ihave 3-they egg each other on I think!). I guess when I have a 1/2 inch completed I'll tacke the furniture decorating.

I didn't know Greenleaf had a 34pc set in 1/2" scale. I have a set that was made in Taiwan by Wood Craft Assembly in 1/24. I haven't made all of it but what I did make turned out rather cute.

The 1:24 Greenleaf furniture kits are not yet on the store site, I don't think Dean has released them yet. I also have the Wood Craft 1:24 die-cut kit I have not yet built.

The 1:24 Greenleaf furniture kits are not yet on the store site, I don't think Dean has released them yet. I also have the Wood Craft 1:24 die-cut kit I have not yet built.

I'm making the bathroom sink from that kit (Wood Craft) right now. I like it alot. I have a stray tub that needed a toilet and a sink and this kit will fill the need nicely I think.

I have the 56 piece set from GL, but haven't done anything with it yet except read the instructions. I may try a couple of pieces just to see how they go together - I think this is where hot glue is OK to use, right?

Kirsten