Worthington Dollhouse by Artply found for $6

texasacre

Well I found a Worthington Dollhouse Kit for $6! I took the pieces out of the box, and am missing a few pieces from the parts lists that I found online.

One of the main pieces (the front of the house) is missing. Is there a way to find plans in order to replicate pieces missing? Or find some for sale?

I am new to this, so my knowledge of miniatures is limited. We have a scroll saw, so I think we can replicate the missing pieces if we could find the measurements or some kind of template for the house.

Hi Andrea! Welcome to the forum! You will find a wealth of help and info on here.

Congrats on the great buy! The Worthington is a great house. Perhaps you can do a search in the galleries and see who has built one (I know Wenlaine has) and see if they can measure their pieces for you.

Have fun! And when you have 5 posts, you can start an album so we can see your progress. We love pictures here!

The company that made the house (Artply) went out of business quite a few years ago now, so you can't order replacements, but as suggested I'd contact someone that has made one and see if they can measure the pieces for you. Then with your scroll saw you can make a duplicate.

Introduce yourself in the Newcomers forum if you can, and yes, when you've got 5 posts we're looking forward to pictures of all stages of your build, not just the finished products!

• 2 weeks later...
  • 8 years later...
On 4/30/2010, 7:19:55, wenlaine said:

Andrea, I have the schematic sheets scanned on my computer so if you need them to see what the parts look like, send me a PM when you're getting started.

Wenlaine, do you still have the Worthington schematic? Am building the kit but have no instructions.