Getting my throat cut

Deb

• Replies 284
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I just talked to Bruce. He said Deb is out of Surgery & in Recovery. Bruce has not seen her yet, but he should any moment. The Doctors said she did well!

YAY!!! Just what I wanted to hear right now, thank you for sharing it with us Tracy, sending hugs and positive strenght and energy your way Deb!!!

HUGS

Good Morning, Deb.You probably are feeling a bit "shell shocked" but the word is that you did really well.Wishing you a speedy recovery ,a quick return home,and we'll

hear from you when we hear from you!!!! :welcome:

Glad it's finally over for you and you can concentrate on healing. Looking forward to all your creative energy returning soon and the joy it is to look at all your wonderful work.

I talked to Bruce about 3 hours ago. This is the first time I have been able to get online since then. Deb is at home and was eating sherbert ice cream about 3 hours ago when I talked to Bruce. She was even trying to crack jokes & talk a little he said so our sweetheart is on the mend. She will try and log in when she can but we are thinking that will be a bit still. Bruce said he'll even try and post here for her in a few days. She Thanks everyone for their thoughts & prayers & well wishes too! :welcome: