Hello... From Quebec, Canada

Good morning !

I live near Montreal and y loveeeeeee miniature since many year.

We have a new dollhouse store just 3 streets of my home.... oh yaaaa very nice !!!!!!

I just buy de lily house and at this moment i'am doing de planification: color, doll, lighting ( yess or no) etc etc...

I think this forum gona be very helpfull...

( scuse my english, i speak french only)

Bonjour, Marie, et beinvenue a la petite famille! Good morning & welcome to the little family. Where near Montreal? When we rode our tandem bicycle into Montreal we were camped near Ville St Phillipe and rode in from Ville Ste Catherine.

When you have made five posts you may make an album of pictures when you take photographs of building your Lily kit. I also have a Lily kit I plan to build one day as a Tuscan villa (no lighting planned at this time).

Hi Marie and welcome to the Greenleaf Forum! Glad you found this site..many good times to be had here and many new friends to meet!! :yes:

Bonjour! I live even closer to you than Kingston, as I am in the Ottawa area! Nous sommes presque des voisins! (We are almost neighbours!) Lucky you for having a store close to you, as there are none in Ottawa.