Another one of those I am back posts.

Corwin

Yup as the tilte says. I got back from Las vegas and shortly after my internet went kapoot. It work now. Sorta. Of and on. So if I gone for a few days/weeks I apologize. I didn't enter my sf because of the &*()*&^internet though its done. I am still angry at the whole situation. But pictures will come soon. Any way that's my story.

Corwin

Funny ,you've been on my mind this week!! Glad you're back.We all have horror stories about our computers,I'm sure.But too bad yours came at this particular time.Would love to see your project regauardless!! Welcome back!! :pcwhack:

Somebody else had trouble with her internet service just before submitting her pictures. She said her husband drove her around town till they found an internet hot-spot and she uploaded her pictures just a couple hours before the deadline.

Sorry you had trouble, too. How did we ever live normal lives before the internet arrived?? Now I can't seem to do anything without it! Glad to have you back -- please post your pix so we can admire and drool. :D

• 4 weeks later...

Oh man am I elated. . . I got home today,and I thought i would try the internet for the 9th gajabiloin time, and yah know what:? it worked!!! I am ecstatic!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I am organizing my work room, its a hassle but getting there, I am also building my nephew a quarter scale warhamer village, oh and I got a reqest for a clay pyramid for an art show, Egyptian style, it if made from the clay you harden in a kilm. I now go to an art group once a week, so i will do th pyramid there. I also have the yard so i will be keeping busy this summer. Did I mention I am happy. I better hurry and finish up before it explodes in a ball of fire visible from space

Any way Misty had her first grooming done today, she looks soo cute with bows in her hair, Liz the dragon is going to lay eggs and my room is dry enough from my fish tank fiasco.

Didi I mention my internets working?

Oh and I got my crowns? After 3 months! Plus side is I lost alot of weight.They finally went through a different Lab. Now if only I can get my hands in there to get at the bridge anyways I am in a really good mood.

Now the way our internet goes off and on ill be on as often as I can, I am going to try to check out the posts.

Sorry to be gone soo long again.

Corwin