I'm having some surgery in the morning . . .

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm so sorry to read about all of this! Let the medical bills go for now, and spend your energies getting well. You and the hospital can work out a payment plan when you're well enough to deal with them.

Hoping health improves soon! As Holly says, focus on getting healthy again first, work out the money side later (But I understand it is much easier to say that than do it!)

Rhonda...don't know how I missed this..I'm so sorry you're having all this nasty stuff thrown at you. What a wonderful, strong, courageous lady you are! You are such a great example to me. I'm sure you don't feel courageous at times, but reading all this, I see you going ahead, toughing it out, trying different ways of coping, and all that takes a great deal of courage. There's lots of people out there who would simply fold up at such a time, but not you!! Good for you!!! My prayers are with you. Thanks so much for posting your progress..you've helped me a lot.

Rhonda, I am so sorry you are going through all of this with your recovery! I hope you get better really soon. I know it is hard to focus on rest when you keep seeing bills coming in. Remember, we can each only do our best. So do your best and forget the rest (for now). Sending hugs your way!!

I was away for a few days, and just read the latest developments. So sorry to hear that your troubles are far from over, Rhonda. I can sympathise with you on the vertigo - I'm experiencing some mild vertigo after a car accident. Not fun! Take it easy and follow medical orders, or else it will take even longer and become much worse. You will catch up on medical bills, housework, and minis in good time. (Maybe not in that order, though! :cry:)