LPCullen

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Happy nutti dance! and how much do I love Linda and Jimmy?? :blink:

bunches!!! :angry:

Thanks for the photos!

I now can go back to that step and proceed.

Bless you both....I really hate it when I cant figure out what Im doin. :p

ok back to work!

nutti :p

I know what you mean Nutti! I go crazy when I can't figure something out! Actually, it probably bothers Jimmy more--he doesn't understand the words "give up".

Glad we could help!

Patti, thanks for the info, have saved it for reference. Will comtinue to post here in the meantine, if OK.

Nutti, I will attach a pictire of the Glencroft living room, but don't think it shows the beams. I borrowed a digital camera from a friend. Have a new camera, but my computer an't talk to it yet!

Linda from NOTL

OOOHHHH WOWOW!

the inside of your house is fantastic!

all that blue is wonderful!

so tell me what does the outside look like?

you do wonderful work!

Im very impressed.

nutti :p

Sorry, Linda C,

I didn't see your post until tonight. I have posted all the pics I have right now - borrowed a friend's camera to do these. Will try to get ahold of her again and get you the chimney exposure you want. Might take a while, and if I don't come through remind me!!

I have a question - I subscribed to a couple of forums and want to change to a daily digest. (getting notices for each reply, and I read all new posts anyway, but still missed your post???)

Linda McD from NOTL, Ont, Canada

I just moved the posts here Hope you all don't mind. These are important tidbits and I appreciate them VERY much!! Especially the Pictures!! I have opened the Glencroft Blog because I know a LOT of members has had questions about this kit.

The Glencroft Team is building now to try and help as many as we can! I was stuck last night on the Beams and figured out about 4 of them before I went to bed. I guess I'll do the rest today.

:D

Thanks for your Help!

I also am stumped on the beams I have sheet 15 ready for distressing and staining. but Im not sure how the rest of them go together

but I have managed to put some photos in the gallery of what Ive done so far.

nutti

ok I have a question for all the builders....why is it wrong to glue the beams to the ceiling? I have read the directions but I guess I keep missing something?

nutti :o

Nutti, that is what is taking me so long to send you pictures. I have only added the beams to the kitchen. I did not glue them in and I thinkthe reason may be because if you do it now, the wholes may not match up when you add the one strip of wood that hangs on the second floor and two side wall at the end.

Ill look for a picture! :o

• 4 weeks later...

Well I was contemplating working on my haunted house and what project I could do with my 1 package of papercaly...so I did the yard of the Glencroft.

I know it looks like a beginner did it but I can live with that... I also dirty washed the chimney and am very pleased with all the results.

nutti

post-9-1122355505_thumb.jpg

well Tracy I should have pulled it up and looked at it one more time but I was sure I membered :) but when it didnt look right I took another look and than I saw you dirty washed first....I skipped that part so I did it last and It turned out ok for me for now. next time I will have the blog up while Im painting!

but for a first timer I wasnt unhappy with the results.

ty all for the kind words.

nutti :)

I have finally updated my pictures to my Glencrof blog. I am Finished with it and I have enjoyed building this house very much. I won't be starting on my Westville yet because I have to complete a Castle for a customer but I will start on it after I am finished with it.

I really hope the blogs help everyone who was fightened away by our first comments about this house. It REALLY turned out to be a Dream (Not a nightmare LOL). :)