The Real Rainbow Bridge

MiniKat

My youngest cat, Confetti, crossed the Rainbow Bridge this afternoon. (She's the one in my avatar pic.) We it was coming, but it doesn't make things any easier.

Thanks to Starfire, I'll be able to start work on a mini Bridge once I can see past the tears. It will be an important chunk of my healing process.

I will be on even less frequently than I am now for a while. See you all soon.

Sending you a heartfelt hug. I have had kitty's all my life and eventhough they break, and ruin more of my stuff and my hubbies than my children. I love them soo.

I still have the tea cup that my mom gave me when my (blackie) went to heaven. Plus his ashes, he helped through a rough time growing up and I will never forget.

I think god gives us animals to help us and love us. They are always forgiving and loving like him. I have great faith that I will see all my beloved pets again!!

Take care,

Jenn

Oh, yeah, what the lady said - we will see our loved four-footed ones again. I also have ashes from a dearly loved Lady from many, many years ago, a sweet kitty who was always there for me through one of the toughest times of life. I fully expect to meet her and several others when I myself cross that bridge, and I love the idea of your making a miniature version of the Rainbow Bridge.

Don't know if I'm crying out of sympathy for your loss or from anticipation of seeing my loved ones again....

Kathleen, so sorry to hear of your loss.Our animals ask so little from us and give so

much in return-it's very soul shaking to lose that kind of love.But know that Confetti

will always be with you.Am sending a heartfelt hug to you and your family. :hug:

Sorry to hear of your loss. Some people say they are just animals, but they are really much more than that. I don't have any pets at the moment, but have many in the past and it always hurts when their time on earth is over :hug: