finishing the nob hill by walmer

hello everyone

i have such a good time here, i had not been on for a short time, now that i have found out as much as i could on my dollhouse the Nob hill so many of you were so helpful thank you. Now where do i find the shape of the windows shell i called them, i know there is another name for this but i am not sure it is the part of the window that is on the outer part that is the decrative part of the window when one is looking at it from the outside, i need more then 12 of this type i still have the ablums up , but i know i can not find the orginal parts, but i wonder if i could find this somewhere? also the front steps i have the plans for the tower. that is all but it is a lot when you have not a clue where to look ? so greenleaf community i need help and your the only one who have the knowledge and know how one where and whom i need to conact.

now i did not reviece a call from the daughter of the owner who made this dollhouse but i still waiting i think it is rightful that she did not call i am a stranger and she does not know me from adam so i will write later and ask again for information on the house!:oD

so i need help on this one and i wil be building another on later! now i have a question what does anyone think of the ideal of soldering tape wire at the place where the litle tiny pins would go? i find this is the only way i can do it or i will not have lights at all !?

now take care everyone

jane :hug: no i am not cool but this was the only one with a good look on his face lol :oD

Jane,

Could you use different windows and buy the complete window from Houseworks or something like that becasue to get the original pieces may be a task too far - unless anyone knows different.

Try this link Jane and see if there are any ones here that might fit.

http://www.miniatures.com/hbs/global/index...CatalogPage.asp

dear jo

i had looked at a catalog i at here at home but i just could not find the shape that the window shell in this catalog i will look at the link you sent me, yes founding the orginal pieces will be impossible i just thought of it after i wrote i was thinking way to far ahead !

thanks so much

hugs, jane

hello everyone

thank you all for answering this subject , but i do not need the domer , but what fun now iknow what a domer is and it did make me think what is it,? i found out and it is now in my mind !the are shells of the missing part of my window . please look at the ablum i am not sure what they are called but it is the outer and last part you would finish on a window of this type of house , wow and i also found out how easy it is to make a domer, great time reading this subject. thanks so

jane :oD