Your Pets

Bunnylicked

Oh, he's a pretty boy! I've never had rabbits, but a friend when I was a teenager did, and they were fascinating pets. MUCH smarter than people realize....

My main reason for getting up in the morning and source of endless companionship and entertainment is my cat Koko, an ex-shelter cat and one-time resident of a cat-collector's home. He very nearly didn't survive life in that horrible place (the shelter said it was one of the worst they'd ever seen), but he is about the most loving, sweet-natured, lively and around-here little guys you could imagine. Don't know what I'd do without him!

His picture is my avatar.

I have Maddie, is 5 years old she is a Chow & Golden Retriever mix... She is my little angel and a wonderful dog.

Whiskey is a a one year old boxer, black Lab mix. He is crazy... always in trouble.!!

We also have a 10 year old Quaker parrot named Ruger.

Kellee

I have a small puppy named Tazz. Her first pictures are in my gallery I haven't had time to put others in yet. She is part Jack Russell and part unknown. She makes life interesting when she decides that my daughters shoes and clothes are her chew toys. You should see the stuff I find in her cage at the end of the day.

i have 2 cats, Lola and Sushi.

Lola is an ocicat and Sushi is a Neva Masquerade, a Siberian.

i love em both to death though they have totally different characters.

Where Sushi loves to sleep most of the day, preferably on someones lap,

Lola is very active and intelligent.

Even went to shows with them and Sushi became a champion.

Only did that for a while, because i found it pretty boring and so did Lola.

Sushi just slept all day long.

i could write a book about those two, every day is different.

but not in english haha.

in the past we have had dogs, cats, rats, birds, mice, a guinea pig, fishes, horses and

rabbits.

but i like my cats most of all.

DSC00301.jpg

Lola

_MG_5238.jpgSushi

I have four cats. Twiggy is a black and white, Cali, a calico, Emma, a classic tabby with bulls eye marking and Nell, a mostly white cat with a gold heart on her side and what looks like a cat paw print on her back by her tail. The oldest, Nell is six and Emma is the youngest at two. I have some pics of them in my albums in the gallery. :p

I've got 2 cats, Muis and Nils. Muis is 12 yrs old, and Nils is 11 yrs old. They're the sunshine of my day.

Very different characters. Muis is a gentleman through and through. He's very sensitive, gentle and sweet. He's also very forgiving towards Nils.

Nils is irresistibly charming and very affectionate. However, he's definitely a human orientated cat. Muis tried to be friends with him to no avail. Nils simply doesn't appreciate or like his fellow felines. In general they worked things out in the sense that they leave each other alone. I make sure to divide my attention equally between them so neither of them feels left out.

The white/red cat is Nils, and the gray/white one is Muis.

post-3535-1277628946_thumb.jpg post-3535-1277628973_thumb.jpg

We will start with the felines of the family.

First there is MonsterFace (MF for short)..He is a Siamese mix that I picked up from Freecycle. He is a love.

Then there is Oliver..He is an Ocicat mix. He is still a pain in my tushy but he is getting better. He is my stalker. He will be sleeping someplace. I will go to the bathroom. When I open the door, he is splayed out on the floor kinda like LOOK AT ME!

Now the canines of our brood.

We have Perla..Miss Perl..She is the Queen Chihuahua of the house.

And the last of the group is Lulu..or I just call her Lou. She is a hybrid Pomeranian and Maltese. She is such a character and she is definitely Fred`s dog.

Our current pack include Baron, a nine year old faun boxer rescue we adopted about 18 months ago, Miss Cindy Lou, a three year old brindle boxer we adopted nine months ago and Flynn, a 2 year old golden retriever my daughter brought home as a 8 week old puppy. Before our current boxers we had Rocky and Molly for nearly ten years. They too were rescues and we still miss them very much.

Talk about pets.....I believe I've mentioned the fact that we have two rescue Greyhounds-Fred Zeppelin(He's 10 yrs old today!) and 12 yr.old Shannon.We also have three calico cats:12 yr.old Delores(a beige Tortie),and Shelby and Nikki-9yr.old Callies.

Well as of Tuesday we now have added a 6wk.old fuzzy grey and white tiny kitty

that we found in our bushes!!! Don't know where she came from but her name is Bella and she's getting used to the crowd already here-even the dogs.So far so good!

I hope someone didn't just dump her in our yard(we live on a convienient cornor lot heading towards town)But no matter..she's ours...she would fit very well in a Primrose!!

OOOooooo,makes me shudder to think! She's restricted to our spare room at present til she gets a little bigger.Hasn't made it to my room/workshop yet!! :p

ok (we have about an acre and a half of land in the middle of nowhere :p ). We have 5 dogs...all mutts...one we were told may be pure blue tick but I dont think so...2 are shelter dogs/pups and the rest were kind of rescue. There is Arizona, the matriarch who has vivid blue eyes and is mostly aussie, Mel (not sure what she is), Mowser the big hound, Peter and Snubby who are the two youngest of the group and the bestest friends! Then we have 3 cats (a necessity in our area as we have hanta virus which is carried by mice)....then I think 40 chicks that are about 2 months old, a filly named Piccadilly who is 1 (traded three baby goats for her last year) 3 grown lady goats (Queenie, Little Lady and Milky Way) I milk (my serious pets that i adore!!), 8 baby goats (will find them homes), and 2 boy goats, one Thunder is the billy for breeding and then his companion (no balls) Cupcake LOL...oh and two guinea pigs

here are our boys and girls

Alexandra the Tortie Pt Siamese, Ray Charles the blind yellow tabby boy, Cyrano the red-neck rabbit boy, Lily and Maisie the 'Dammit' Sisters, Ollie our beloved bichon/poodle gal rescued from a puppy-mill, and Mammy/Princess ocicat the Grande Dame lady

post-2290-1277672257_thumb.jpg

post-2290-1277673021_thumb.jpg

post-2290-1277673038_thumb.jpg

post-2290-1277673064_thumb.jpg

post-2290-1277673104_thumb.jpg

post-2290-1277673144_thumb.jpg

Hmmm do i have pets. . . .

lets see

2 Dogs, bordercoli Borzoi, and a husky bordercoli

1 Bearded dragon

1 hamster

Multiple fishtanks

Multiple ponds

I don't have a lot but most them find there own way here.